7.Love making it's way❣️✨

Shubman was waiting for ishan who has gone for taking out his car from the so called parking area because for shub it's look like a luxurious car showroom which shubman really hates.

He remember, once he went to the parking area with mayank and the things he saw made him shocked and too much uncomfortable.

The students were smoking, drinking and some of them even making out so openly like it's a club or there hanging out area.

So shubman denied saying i will wait here when ishan said to come with him.

Ishan:- come shubi.( came out of his car and opened the door for shubman)

Shub:- (nodded)...... Thank you gentleman.(said with a teasing smile as ishan closed the door of shub's side.)

Ishan:- just for you my bacha.( as he took shub's hand near his lips, planting a kiss there.)

Shub:- w-what are you doing ishan?(pulled his hand away)

Ishan:- what? I am just giving attention towards my liking.

Shub:- (blushed) s-shut up with your flirting and focus on driving. I don't want to die this young.(looked out of window to hide his blushing face)

Ishan:- yahh, sure.(disappointed as shub took his words as joke.) My dumb baby.(whispered to himself)

Ishan was looking at shubi's side profile with adoration knowing shub is trying to hide his blushed form but then he suddenly moved too much closer to shub who flinched a little by ishan's sudden move.

Shub:- W-what happened ishu?

Ishan:-you just now said you don't wanna die this young yet you didn't buckled up your seat belt.( doing shub's seatbelt.)

While shub lost his sense seeing ishan so close to him. He gulped when his eyes landed on ishan's lips which was just an inch apart from his own lips.

Ohh! How badly shub wants to taste that soft looking lips now.

Ishan:- It's done. We can leave now.

Shub came out of his daze form and cursed himself mentally.

            🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Shub's eyes widened as he looked at the beauty of the house which was looking beautiful.

(*shub:- Well shubman, you better remember it that the person who is helping you is ishan

(*shub:- Well shubman, you better remember it that the person who is helping you is ishan..ishan kishan, The only son of billionaire ishan family. So, don't even dare to get casual with him.*)

These thoughts hurted shub but him kept himself firm knowing they can never have a future together.

Ishan :- let's go inside Shubi.

Shub:- sure. (Unconsciously held Ishan's hand.)

Ishan smiled widely when his hand got held by his love as he looked up at shub who was busy admiring the beautiful little garden while walking slowly.

(*Ishan:- we will look more perfect when we will held hands in our wedding and making lov--- F*ck these thoughts.....*)

                 ××××××××××××××××××