kei suggestive thought

"Baby.. wake up," kei's lips were pursed into a straight line, nudging your shoulder for the nth time so you could finally awake from your slumber and get up to celebrate your birthday. "What did you even do last night?" he mumbles, more so to himself, shocked but impressed that you could be knocked out for so long.

He sits at the edge of the bed, pondering to himself how he's going to wake you when he feels your soft hands grab his wrist, his head spinning to your direction to find you eyes barely open. You were trying to say something, but the only thing you could muster were a bunch of groans, tiredly readjusting your boyfriend's shirt which you stole the night before.

"Wake up, for me?" He tries again when you're a little more conscious, getting on his knees so his elbows would rest by your side, his hand moving some hair out of your face with a pout.

"Mm.. couple more minutes," you sleepy reply, missing the way Kei was getting more and more impatient, sucking his teeth as he runs his hands through his hair. Today was your special day, and all you wanted to do is.. Sleep?! Unbelievable.

"Please?" he quietly begs, his hot breath fanning your ear and moving down to your exposed neck. When you don't respond, he latches his teeth onto your skin, giving it quick bites so it would hopefully wake you up. He works his tongue to circle around the area, making it slightly darker and purple than your original skin tone.

"Mm, kei.." you groan, trying to gently push away his face, but he wouldn't budge.

"If you don't wake up now, you're going to have a very long morning."

It's safe to say that you jumped up immediately, shuffled your way out of bed and went to go to the bathroom to wash up :))

A/n: request on tumblr

317 words