brownie - harua

listen to heart attack by purple kiss!!

---

A sigh leaves harua's lips as his eyes travel from customer to customer without a care, the back of his fists prompting his chin. Life as a barista is boring when you don't have any orders to make, the colorful pastries already in their secluded rows after the male finished restocking them. It was until the doorbell chimes when harua's slouched body straightens, his signature smile and greeting leaving his lips without further thought. "Hello! How can I take your.. order..?" his cheerful attitude turns into an astonished tone, countless blinks leaving his eyes for he has never met anyone so.. beautiful.

It felt like his breath was taken away once he gazed into your eyes, your bonny smile making his heart pound as he gives you a flustered look in return. "Just a simple brownie, please!" your sweet voice called out, silencing the shy boy as he wordlessly nodded in response. Those brief seconds were the perfect time to observe the boy's side profile, admiring the way his eyes seemed to sparkle as he tapped on his screen to place your order. The way he wetted his lips, the soft pink glistening under the dim lighting. "Gosh, you're so handsome," you mumble to yourself in a vacuous tone, before pausing when you notice how the boy's body stiffens. "I think I just said that out loud, didn't I?"

"Yeah," he breathes out with a sheepish grin, scratching the back of his neck to avoid your eyes. "The brownies.." he stops to let out a nervous chuckle, "they're $6.99. Is that all you're getting?" you hum in response, fishing through your purse to find the cash. Once harua receives the money, he places it into the cash register before grabbing a small bag to put your brownies in. He halts his movements to scribble something on the plastic, feeling a bit bold as he hands you your good. "Have a nice day," he smiles, which increases once you return it.

As you turn your heel, you look down at your package with great wonder, finding black handwriting in the place of where your name was supposed to be located. "You're beautiful," it wrote, your eyes glancing back to the owner of the message. Harua was already looking at you, his smile reaching his eyes as the tips of his ears go red, butterflies swarming in his stomach.

A/n: happy birthday harua!! prompts from pinterest 

407 words