Chapter Thirteen

Alessio

The cars rolled to a stop outside of a high class club in central Genoa before my brothers and I climbed from the cars. I could feel my anger rise while looking at the club with several made members that ran the club standing out front with the front lights and everything else turned off to seem like it was closed.

"Don," one of them says glancing to me and I flicked my eyes to him.

"Let's go inside, and someone get that fucking body wrapped up and properly disposed. Fucking Chimera," I mutter pushing the doors open with everyone else following me along with Aria who wasn't too far behind me while I looked around the incredibly expensive burlesque night club, red padded walls, and numerous curved seating areas with round tables in the middle between the tables while neatly dressed bartenders polished glasses, and prepped tables. The red lighting made the room look more ambient then anything, while various made membered paced the room mostly men, only two women which was an idea Matteo had to make people not believe that a club could be ran by a woman, even if it was a pair of them that were the managers.

"Where's the body going?" one of the guys asked walking over to us and I looked to Matteo who was pacing the room.

"To his family depending on the condition, the Familia will cover their lifestyle as payment of respect, after five years his younger brother can join as his duty to the Familia," my brother says as I continued to look around the club in the event there was anyone who had slipped inside since the Chimera were able to get close to the club.

"I want all the staff, brought together, and I want to see the video footage from outside the club I want to know just who these Chimera fucks are," I say calmly while walking towards the staff area and was followed into it while I pulled out my phone, and called for all my underbosses to come to meet with me in person, the club wasn't bugged, and I knew it wasn't not with the measures that were in place, and over lapping shifts.

Walked into the basement level I found the round board room where all of us could sit and discuss what had happened in a civilized manner, or as civil as a conversation like this could go.

Sitting at the head of the table I looked around at them while my brothers prepared themselves for the conversation we'd need to have for the Familia to respond properly, which would be how we were to react to the Chimera's retaliation to my warning about them attacking my actual territory.

"So what do we believe is the right course of action to respond to the Chimera?" I ask looking to my brothers, the three of them having exchanged looks as we entered. Antonio would choose to directly counter the Chimera which was a simple but efficient response though he'd recommend the tactful approach. Luca would say to simply wipe them from the map, and do what I had historically when unity was needed and force the hand where I wanted it. Matteo would say equally respond with increase, if they wanted to attack us an start a war we had much more capacity though less incentive to engage in open combat where not needed. As brothers we knew what the others were thinking, it was also why four years of difference between us all was beneficial in the beginning of our division of territory something I'd wanted to bring up since not everything could be done from Genoa.

"I say we divide the territory," Antonio says always the diplomat of the four of us.

"How so?" Matteo asks while Luca stared over a knife at our brother. Antonio leaned forwards smoothing the front of his shirt.

"I will take France, Giovanni's the Northern Central part of Europe, Luca, Amara, and Victoria, Italy, save for Sicily and Sardinia. Greece and the Eastern Adriatic Sea countries the Carspicca Familia," Antonio elaborates and Luca presses his knifes tip into the end of his finger gently.