Click here to view the strategy 10.45

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.45

"Okay!" Liyou raised his chin with an expression that said we would wait and see.

It seems that he really doesn't know that White Lotus has a sinister heart.

Mo Zhiyang was originally shorter than Li You and his feet were shorter. It seemed a bit difficult for outsiders to keep up with him, and he even almost fell down several times.

"You're really useless." Liyou laughed wildly, deliberately pulling his footsteps wider, intending to give him a blow and let him take a good look at who is suitable for Chen.

"I'm sorry~" Mo Zhiyang's face turned red, and he kept trying to keep up with him.

At that moment, Mo Zhiyang suddenly stepped on the toe of his shoe. Liyou's subconscious behavior when he was stepped on was to push away, "You loser, what are you doing!"

After pushing him away, he subconsciously looked at his toes for fear of being stepped on.

This push was what he was waiting for. In fact, he didn't push hard, but how could Mo Zhiyang let go of this golden opportunity and directly use the force to fall back and fall to the ground.

This looks as embarrassing as it looks.

"Yang Yang." Rong Yichen ran over and helped him up, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Mo Zhiyang was helped to stand up, walked to Liyou stubbornly, bowed slightly and apologized, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, please give me another chance."

Liyou was a little confused, "What chance?"

"I want to finish this dance with you to prove that I am worthy of Mr. Rong!" Mo Zhiyang was stubbornly wiping away the tears that fell down.

On the contrary, Liyou was disgusted. It was useless to dance with this guy and have his shoes stepped on. "I don't want it. Even if you dance this dance, you can't prove anything."

Mo Zhiyang bit his lower lip, trying not to cry, "But..." his voice was a little choked.

"But what?" Liyou looked at him, looking like he was about to cry again, "But what? What qualifications do you have to say that you are worthy? At most, you are just a pet attached to him. Rong Yichen will abandon you if he wants to. You can't even resist, right?"

These words were like a sharp sword, piercing straight into Mo Zhiyang's heart. His body swayed, and he did not recover for a long time.

"Yang Yang!" Perhaps realizing that something was wrong with him, Rong Yichen hurried up and hugged him, "Yang Yang, what's wrong with you?"

His eyes were so empty that it was scary.

For a moment, Mo Zhiyang didn't know what to say, "I..." He looked at Rong Yichen, then at Liyou, and seemed to understand something.

"Yang Yang, don't listen to his nonsense, I don't like him." Rong Yichen noticed something was wrong and turned his face away, "Yang Yang, look at me!"

Mo Zhiyang's eyes were filled with tears, and the tears rolled down his chin uncontrollably. He was so choked that he couldn't say a word. Maybe he was really shocked.

"There is no one who is not worthy of this, you know?" Rong Yichen couldn't help but wiped away his tears with his thumb, "You don't need to pay attention to these things."

"But, but Mr. Liyou is right, I am indeed not worthy of Mr. Rong, really not worthy of... am I?" Even he began to doubt himself, and Mo Zhiyang felt uneasy in his arms.