1 : Brothers

Being an atheltic trainer, was something Ayumu have been dream of. Well, her first dream was to become a real volleyball athlete herself but due to her injuries during highschool on her second year, she was unable to continue becoming a competitive player in the future. However, it didn't weigh down Ayumu as long as she still in the same field she always wanted.

Her volleyball experience didn't start in any dramatic or amazing way. She was introduced to the sport when she was a kid, through her brother and the strong feelings towards the sport was gradually growing within her as she was living in the environment where people around her played the sport.

PWEETTT!!!

"BREAK TIME EVERYONE! REST UP FOR 15 MINITE AND WE GONNA CONTINUE AFTERWARDS!"

"YES SIR!"

The coach formed an amused smile on his face as he patted Ayumu's shoulder, "I'll leave the boys to you." He said and took his leave.

The atheltes on the court were breathing heavily, finally able to catch a proper breath. Some of them already flopped on the floor and the others were looking for drinking water.

"If anyone need me to massage or tapping, let me know. " Ayumu announced. Since their drinking water were nearby, Ayumu helped them by passing the bottles to the everyone.

"Yumu!"

She instantly looked to the where the voice came, seeing a pair of slanted green eyes. His relax face didn't display any worriedness or concern but the way he called her name, it sounds another way.

"What is it, Suna Rin?"
"Toya got cramp."

Ayumu averted her eyes, following where Suna pointed at. The said, Toya was sitting in the middle court, legs were staright forwards and he waved to them. Ayumu could tell he was in pain despite the smile he put up at the surface.

"Can you help me carry him here?"
"Sure."

Suna ran back to Toya and carried him in a swift. Ayumu rolled her eyes, seeing he was indeed carrying him in bridal style which took their team members' attention paid to them.

"Do you really need to show off huh?" Ayumu said as Suna finally put Toya down on the bench.
"That's the best way to carry him after all." Suna countered.

Ayumu threw him glances and she took medical kit closer to her. Toya just smiled it off, no wanting to say a word.

"Beside, what's the problem if I carry my own boyfriend in the way though?" Suna said, sitting beside Toya and chugged down to his bottle.
"That's not a problem but I'm already tired seeing ya guys including 'Samu flirting in our home and now I need to witness once more in my workplace?!" Ayumu slapped Suna's thigh, almost choking Suna to his water.

"Yumu! That's hurt!" He hissed and Ayumu just bleeped at him and continued to treat Toya's legs.

Toya or the name is Motoya just shook his head, seeing the two bickered. It always like that most of the time. Sometime, if Suna came to him or Osamu saying Ayumu was provoking him in any way, they somehow felt like, serve you right than for being a prankstar. Because, it always Suna to start and being the reason why they barked to each other. So, neither Osamu nor Motoya would pay attention to his "whining" anymore. They had enough with his asses. Between Ayumu and her brother, she barely had bickers with him unlike how she frequently had with Suna.

"Toya-kun, I think I need to keep ya on bench for the next practise." Ayumu told him.
"It's that really serious?" He asked.
"Well, it's not. But I don't think it safe to send ya play on the court when yer not in a good shape. Beside, yer a libero. Ya use your legs more than anyone."

"If you say so. Thank you Ayu-chan." He patted her head.
"Sure." She smiled.

Suna glared at her and put down his water bottle. "How can ya be nice to Toya and not to me?"

There he goes again...

"Toya-kun has always be nice to me so it's natural to be nice to him as well."
"Then be nice to me too. I've been nice to ya all the time ever since high school."
"No! Ya should been nice to me. I never have any memories of ya being nice to me."
"For real? Let me list out to ya. When yer in 1 st year. When yaㅡ"

"The atmosphere seems so lively here. What's up?" A voice came, stopping Suna from speaking as everyone of them turned their head towards the voice.

"Samu!" Ayumu ran to him, hugging his brother. "Samu! Yer boyfriend! He's mean to me." She said.

"Which one? There two boyfriends of mine there."
"The slicky bastard Suna Rintarou."

Osamu laughed, following with Motoya, knowing that's coming. While Suna and Ayumu were sending each other faces of provoking.

"Okay-okay, how 'bout a break with onigiri?"

-

Between Osamu and Suna, Osamu was more mascular but Suna won the height. Without Suna's help, Osamu carried Motoya into the car as they were going back home. Osamu waited for them until they finished their practise. Seems like he left his Onigiri restaurant in the hand of his co-wokeres during his absence.

Motoya sat at the front while Ayumu and Suna at the back.

"Yumu, if there is a chance, Kita-san must be at my restaurant still. Ya can meet him later. But there's no guarantee." Osamu suddenly said, making the other two; Motoya and Suna to whistle playfully.

Kita-san was Osamu,Suna Rin and Ayumu's upperclassman during highschool. He also a former volleyball captain for Osamu and Suna team. Well said, he was a year older than the brothers and 2 years older than Ayumu.

Ayumu kept her cool and her eyes on her phone. She didn't want to entertain any of them though. She had no more energy left. Been said, her ears already reddended.

"I see." She shortly said. With her bland reply, Suna and Motoya instantly booing her and Ayumu automatically rolled her eyes.

"Come on, that's the only reply ya can give?" Suna said.
"What else do ya expect me to say if not that?" Ayumu beefed.
"Welp! Anything like, oh! Kita-san is here?! I cannot wait to see him. Samu, can you speed up? ㅡ kind of things? Right Toya?"

Ayumu grunted, submerged deeper inside her seat and turning to window.

"More or less, I am not a dramatic ass like you, Suna Rin." She said. Suna clicked his tongue; "Samu! Look. Look how she behaves."

"But, didn't he suppose to sent the rice next week? Or 2 weeks ahead? But he sent today?" Motoya questioned.
"Ah, yeah. Supposely like that. Besides, Kita-san comes here not for sending rice. He happened to be in the town so he stopped by." Osamu answered, getting a long "o" from Motoya.

"In another words, he's expecting to see Ayumuㅡ ack! That's hurt girl!"

Ayumu smacked him on his arm in a second.

"Samu, can I smack her for once? Just once." Suna scooted closer to the driver seat.
"Smacking her will not cool her head Rin. She will return yers double." Osamu smiled.

Suna furrowed his eyes, laid his back to the seat and crossing his arms over his chest. Of course Osamu would be siding his sister even if he would deny it out loud. Wellㅡsiblings. Beside, Ayumu was the only one he has.

"Stay cool, Rin." Motoya cheered him up from the front seat as Osamu just softly laughed.

🦊