4 : Found out

" Nowadays, it becomes common to have similar name ighte? Like Osamu Dazai. No?" Ayumu said, looking at her brother.

The four of them were in the living room as Ayumu was waiting for Matssun to pick her up. It was the final weekened of the month where Ayumu would monthly picked up by Matssun to go to Tokyo like Osamu called "reunion" before.

"R-Right." Osamu smiled, crossing his arms. Suna and Motoya exchanged glance towards each other before they glanced towards Osamu.

" Well, as long as it not Miya Osamu as well. That's totally gonna be weird. Right? Like, having same family name and similar name." Ayumu mummbled. .

"Like, Miya Atsumu." She said, as the name popped up in her mind. " But.. it's not similar either. Just, it sounds similar to ours and have family name. But again, even same family name this day, doesn't mean we are related right?" She looked up to them again, expecting reply from them but none of them say a word.

Did her voice came out that low?

Before she could voice out, there knocks against the door.

"Oh! Seem like Matssun here." Ayumu jumped to her feet.
"I'll get the door." Osamu said.

Motoya helped Ayumu with her's luggage as they walked to the door.

"Ready girl?" Matssun raised his brows with a smirk.
"In no time, sir." Ayumu grinned. Matsuun took her luggage with him while Ayumu put on her shoes.

"Sorry for bothering ya but please look after her like ya always do." Osamu said, patting Ayumu's shoulder.
"Osamu-kun, rest assure. It's not the first time Ayumu coming with us." Matssun assured.

"If you look at it closely, it as if ya guys are taking custody over Ayumu." Suna uttered. Matssun just laughed. "Guess, we excuse first?"

Ayumu went for a hug from Osamu and her brother kissed her forehead. "Since it's yer Miyagi brothers, I shouldn't worry much. But if anything happen, call me."
"Aye aye sir. Don't worry." Ayumu smiled. "Don't miss me for three days."

Osamu rolled his eyes. "Also, Yumu. . .don't burden yer head thinking something ya shouldn't. Ya always thinking too much. That's why ya always got headache. Just leave how it is on what Aran-kun said. He might be amazed knowing someone has similar name like me. I would do such as well, if I'm in his shoes."

"Okay Samu." She hugged him again before pulled away and continued to hug Motoya and Suna.

As she about to go, she looked at the three of them, "Please look after Samu for me. I will be back after 3 days."

-

"Something bothering your mind, girl?" Maki asked while looking on the rear view mirror, checking on Ayumu at the back seat who had her gaze wondered outside the window.

"Ah? N-nothing really. What make you ask that?" Ayumu looked at him through the mirror as well.
"It just, usually you always sleep through the journey because of your motion sickness. But not anymore I guess?" Maki answered. Ayumu smile, throwing her gaze to the outside again. "Just about to sleep actually."

"Ayumu, remember what your brother said. Don't think too much or you gonna get headache again." Matssun said after a long silence.
"Wakkata yo. Don't worry." Ayumu replied. "But, does Miya Atsumu exists?"

Matssun turned to Maki who was driving, then looking at the back where Ayumu was.

" It not a second ago I told you to not thinking much, Ayumu." Matssun added.
"No it just, the name suddenly pop up on my head when I had a talk with the brothers just now." Ayumu told them."and somehow the name doesn't sound foreign to me. Like, it's actually a part of my life."