3 : Who

The friendly match between EJP Raijin and Red Falcon came to an end with Red Falcon claimed their place as the winner. Since it's not an official game, the match was held at the arena nearby EJP Raijin's headquater.

The other athletes already left and perhaps went straight to get their lunch. Meanwhile, Suna and Motoya ran towards Ayumu at the bench as soon as they returned to the court where Ayumu at the middle of tidy up their things.

Both of them spun her around, settled her down on the bench and Suna placed a towel on her laps. Then, they instantly rested their head on her laps. It took Ayumu by surprise.

"Oho, what with this behaviour of yers? I hope ya guys not forgetting that yer heads are drench with sweat." Ayumu said. Despite her complaining, she still snatched a towel nearby and wiped Motoya's forehead first.

"That's why I put a towel first before we land down, girl." Suna tiredly reply. His eyes were already closed. Ayumu clicked her tounge. He still could run his mouth even he was exhausted didn't he?

Then, Ayumu wiped Suna's forehead when the man started to groan in defeat.

"Arghh, I'll never get use with Aran-san's spike. His spike is always heavy. It feels like my hands are going to snap." Suna complaint.
"Exactly. Aran-san has been known for his strong spiking skill ever since highschool, so I shouldn't be so surprise. But how naive of me thinking, we are the only gettin' better as we grow up without realizing he also getting better as time passes too." Motoya added.

Ayumu smiled; "Oh come on~ this is not what I expected coming from ya two. I knew Red Falcon took all the set but cheer up. At least there only 2 or 3 point difference. Ya guys have done a great job."

"Easy for ya saying." Suna breathed out.
"Then, I guess we need to improve our regime training and hold a bunch of joint practise with other volleyball club then. I will discuss with the coach." Ayumu suggested but her two brothers instantly groaned.

They could imagine how tiring the upcoming regime practise than already is.

"Wakatoshi-san is a great spiker isn't it? With him being a left handed person, so his spikes making the ball's spin different than the majority that yer guys have recieve. Maybe I should put Adlers in the list for our next joint practise. Beside, they also have Korai-kun right? And yeah, Tobio as well." Ayumu spoke her thought outloud. "It been so long since I meet Tobio, how about I set yer game with them tomorrow?"

"Ayumuㅡ" Suna looked at her, "Are ya planning to kill us?"

And that made Ayumu and Motoya to laugh. Well, Motoya was surprise as well. He could be a dead meat soon if Ayumu was being serious. She had been friend with TobioㅡKageyama Tobio since middle school, welp, you can say she has cable to make thing happen if she really wants it.

"'m just kidding alright." Ayumu assured. And only god knows how relief Motoya felt.
"Toya, I can hear yer sighing. Ya scared too, huh?" Suna snickered.
"Of course I am. My legs feel like giving up already." Motoya pouted. "If Ayu-chan is serious, I don't think I can work anymore."

Ayumu laughed harder.

"Ayooo....ya know, Red Falcon just coming back from Tokyo for having game with Black Jackles 2 days ago. And yet today, they play with us. Look at their durability. The stamina. That's what we want." Ayumu grinned. "In Black Jackles they have whom? Urm, Tobio's boyfriend, Shoyo-kun. I heard he trained in Brazil before.

"Then...." Ayumu thought. " Toya-kun's cousin right? Sakusa-san. Back in high school, he was one of the top five spiker with Aran-kun right? Wakatoshi-kun too. Who else, hurm...Ah! Bokuto-san! I love his energy. Look at it, Black Jackles surely has strong back bone huh. Should we put them in the list as well?"

Ayumu looked at the two who already had their eyes on her as if they have been waiting for her to look at them.

"W-what? Why are ya looking at me like that? Did I say something I shouldn't?" Ayumu questioned.
"How about we drop this conversation now, Ayu-chan?" Motoya weakly smiled.
"Yeah. It feels like my head gonna burst. Please help me massage here." Suna added, taking Ayumu's hand and placed over his forehead.

Ayumu didn't protest either. Might be she talked too much than she should. Especially when the two were obviously exhausted. She couldn't help but feeling sorry for pushing the conversation to them when they didn't feel like it .

"Gomen.." she said.
"Yer forgiven if yer keep massaging our head. Massage Toya's head too, please." Suna uttered. Ayumu pouted but still do so yet Motoya just shook his head, saying he was fine.

The three of them stayed there in silence. Just three of them. As time passed, the atmosphere slowly turning relaxing and even more peaceful as if there no tiring game an hour ago.

"Ayumu!"

If not because of the voice, both Suna and Motoya already drifted to the dreamland while landing their head on Ayumu's lap. The three of them looked up, seeing Aran jogged towards them.

AranㅡOjiro Aran who also an upperclassman of Osamu, Suna and Ayumu from Inarizaki high school. Like Suna and Osamu, he also a former team member of Inarizaki volleyball team.

"Gomen, did I wake ya guys up?"
" Almost drift off but your voice calling for her put back our soul to the body before they able to wonder." Suna joked, making the other laughed together. Both him and Motoya remained laid down. It seemed like their body started to feel sore.
"Slick as always don't ya, Suna?"
"He even more terrible ever since he dates Samu, Aran-kun. Please help me." Ayumu complained.

"Even ya say so, I could see yer are in the middle of babysitting them here, Ayumu." Aran said with a smile.
"Gomen, Aran-san..the body starts to act up. Pardon for us lying down right now." Motoya said apologetically.
"Don't mind. I just come here to check on Ayumu. It's been awhile, isn't it Ayumu? How ya doing?" Aran averted his gaze to Ayumu.

"Nothing different. Just as ya see, babysitting them even here. But at home, Samu will take over. And I will rest." Ayumu grinned.
"Great to see ya doing good. Hope Samu doing good as well." He wished.
"He always is. If he's not, these two wouldn't be here." She said, bringing everyone laughter.

"Ya know, since we talk about Samu, I just remember something. Ya know, Red Falcon have a match with Black Jackle, 2 days ago right?" Aran started to open a topic. " I actually have always wanting to tell you. He is a member of Black Jackles. Suna perhaps knows him since ya guys played with Itachiyama during yer final year at high school right? And aren't ya from Itachiyama Komori-kun?"

Ayumu blinked her eyes in confusion. Both Suna and Motoya did the same as well. They tried to recall and processed what did Aran tried to tell.

"And who is that and why with that person?" Ayumu asked, feeling intrigued since Suna and Motoya not even say a word. They seemed clueless as she was.
"Well, the thing is, he has similar name like you and Osamu." He said. "And not even that. He even has sameㅡ"

"Aran-san." Suna called, stopping Aran from continued. "Yer team member is calling fer ya." He pointed towards a direction, seeing a Red Falcon member.

"Aran! They call for photograph session! EJP Raijin also!"
"Got it! In a minute!" Aran announced.

"Maybe later Ayumu. Stay healthy okay?" He said, ruffling her hair. "See ya again."

🦊