Chapter 4

Note:- You can mute the audio if it feels disturbing😄

???: Seems like you hangout daily with your friends rather then going to college *a voice came from behind*

*they all looked towards that voice and that man smirked and said*

Aakash: Aratrika I am asking something baccha *he said with the sweetest tone while she had a horrified expression*

Manya: Do anyone of you know him?!?!.....

Purna : Yeah he is Aratrika 's mausaji *she whispered while Manya cannot help but stare at that man*

Aratrika: M--m--I, Mausaji there is nothing like that this is just for today i promise!!!! *she said trying to convince him*

Aakash: Reach home then we will talk i don't like when anyone else interferes in our matter hmmm? *he looked at her with a dark glare warning her about her wrongdoings*

*Aratrika just nodded out of fear until he left the place*

Manya: Riks why he is being this considered huh like he is your guardian take a chill pill 💊 yarr your parents would understand and if not I will talk to them

Purna: He is her guardian her parents died a long time ago *she said looking at Aratrika who had tears in her eyes*

Manya: I -i - i am really sorry yarr i never imagined it accha ok tell me who is gonna have the special chai from the stall....you know when I was a kid I knew I would never study so I was sure i would open a chai stall named *MANYA CHAIWALLI🤣 she said lightening the mood everyone laughed at her choice of words*

*After a while they all finally got their Chai but suddenly Adi started singing in his voice*

Adi: Ek garam chai ki pyali ho...koi usko pilane wali ho *everyone laughed at his silliness soon they all decided to go back......they all went towards the car suddenly Manya said*

Manya: I will drop everyone but yep petrol ka paisa sabko dena padega (everyone needs to pay for the petrol )*she said in a fun way until Adi said

Adi: If its like that then Aratrika only leaves far from here we must not drop her *he said while grinning*