Chapter 31

Note:- You can mute the audio if it feels disturbing😄

Aratrika: It's my choice
And moreover why it's affecting you huh??
Just go and take care of your Muski
*i said in a go*

Divit: Are your perhaps jealous that I am close to her??

Aratrika: No I am actually enjoying it you know and you will enjoy too soon just wait and watch!! *i said with a darker glare*

Divit: Whatever it is...just don't ignore me *he said with a dominating voice sending shivers all over my body but ignoring it i uttered*

Aratrika: Move...*he didnt budged at all*
I said Move *i said pushing him

Divit: What the fuck is wrong with you??
She is my friend's sister...we have always shared a good bond *he said with a befuddled expression*

Aratrika: Then go and share *i said trying to act genuinely*

Divit: Priyeee *Listening to my nickname after almost some hours i was happy but didnt let my guards down so easily*

Aratrika: It's 1 and I have to get up early so if you would *i said with a blank expression signalling him to unblock my path*

He moved from my side letting me go...but I can feel his stares from behind...I plopped myself on the bed and closed my eyes that instant

Aratrika: Did I over reacted? *my mind kept playing with my thoughts*

And soon I felt the bed sinking in indicating he has already layed down
Feeling his presence i abruptly closed my eyes portraying that I was asleep before him but soon I felt a soft yet a rough pull on my waist

And it was none other then him..he pulled me towards him crashing my back with his muscular chest

I didn't responded and kept still and soon I felt him near my ears

Divit: Did I upset you today? But believe me it's you and only you now! No once else can it be now! You have captured my heart the way no one ever did...So baby sorry for making you jealous today I will try not to repeat this even tho I love seeing you all angry with such a cute pout and a grumpy face but I don't want you in pain too *i smiled unknowingly finding his words more comfortable than his cuddles*
I had always wished of a good girl from a good family....but feels like I am stuck with a disobedient and tantrums one *he said sighing*

Did he meant i show tantrums??

Slowly I felt my eyes getting heavy and the last thing I remembered was the comforting words of him which kept on ringing on my ear drum 👂

Next Morning ~~~

My eyes opened with the sunshine hitting right on my face through the massive glass window...