Chapter 17

Note:- You can mute the audio if it feels disturbing😄

DISCLAIMER: MENTION OF BTS IN CASE IT TRIGGERS YOU.....YOU MAY SKIP THAT PART

Aratrika's Pov:

I looked out of the window biting my lips and controlling my laugh because I know but I just wanted to ask him once😉

Divit: Do not do that

Aratrika: What?? *i said raising my eyebrows*

Divit: You know what I mean

Aratrika: What *he looked at me almost for 30 seconds when i spoke*
Do not forget you are driving this way before anything we will be in heaven
Or probably only me...because you will go to hell (i said smiling forcefully)

Divit: Agar maut aapke saath aani hai toh khushi khushi swikaar hai (if i am destined to die with you then i am ready to die happily) *he said*

Aratrika: Oh please huh....stop being so filmy *i chuckled but his reaction remained the same my laughs itself got supressed looking at him*

Divit: Kaise mujhe tum mil gyi!!! Kismat pe aaye na yakeen (how did i found you...i still doubt on my fate) *he sang out of nowhere*

Aratrika: You are already so whipped hmm?? *i just smiled lightly listening to him.....his voice still catches me*

Divit: I believe flings were the best....but never thought loving you and you and me together would be the best one!!! *he said*

Aratrika: So in love huh??....Why Mr........no one nowhere looked at me then why you? *i said staring at him with adoration while he also moved his face towards me*

no one nowhere looked at me then why you? *i said staring at him with adoration while he also moved his face towards me*

Divit: They didn't saw what i saw *he said looking straight on the road*

Aratrika: accha what did you saw then *i said tilting my face*

Divit: I saw my Witchasour...Dinasour + witch *he said laughing loudly*

Aratrika: Ha ha ha *i criticised him by laughing in a fake manner*
Get lost i don't wanna talk to you *i folded my hands on my chest and started looking out of the window*