A Queen - Two

My stock has caught up to me. 😬 I need to finish the next chapter by this coming Monday. 🥲 💪

~~🍂
As soon as dawn arrived, the one who was being hugged ever tightly the whole night pulled away the arm that was wrapped around him. When the other snuggled into him, reluctant to let him go, he smiled before leaning in to kiss the cheek that was still warm of his husband.

'It seems you still have a slight fever.' Queen Naruto thought before he was startled by being carried and ended up on top of the sick one. When he saw a small smile on the one with closed eyes, he couldn't help but peck the dry lips and restrained a smile at the startled gaze of his majesty.

"How are you feeling, Your Majesty?"

"... My king." King Sasuke stated before pecking the cheek of the one in his embrace, respectively. He still couldn't believe that his queen had forgiven him, even the grandfather of his queen who he thought would be his biggest obstacle had forgiven him. But he knew, the elder had forgiven him because of his grandson. When he saw the confusion on his queen's face, he explained what he meant.

"You were supposed to call me 'my king', remember?"

"Ah," Queen Naruto nodded before raising a brow at the one who looking at him. The gentleness in those midnight eyes where his reflection was occupying makes his heart skip a beat.

'This is too dangerous.'

"My king, could you tell me how you are feeling?"

"I am fine." King Sasuke said when he saw the concerned gaze of his queen and the redness that slowly appeared on the ears of his queen.

"Thanks to you, my queen."

"Then, p-please let me go, my king. I need to go see my grandfather." Queen Naruto said when his husband touched his ear with a smile of proudness on his lips that even reached his eyes. Somehow, being with the other put his heart in hard work that he needed some time for himself. Even though he doesn't have that luxury right now, he thought going to his grandfather would spare him from the burning gaze of his husband.

"... Should I follow with you?" King Sasuke asked because he didn't want his queen to be scolded by the elder. It was already heartbreaking when his queen was berated by his own grandfather when he tried to help him yesterday.

"No? Are you sure?"

"Mm. Don't worry, my king." Queen Naruto reassured the one looking at him concerned. He guessed His Majesty was still worried that his grandfather would order him to chase him out. He moved away from the warm body and brushed the cheek that was red with a slight fever comforting.

"He already accepted you, he won't separate us again."

"..." King Sasuke grasped the hand that was lying on his queen's lap before giving it a kiss. His queen is very sensitive to other's feeling that he is able to sense his worry. Even though it might be as his queen told him, he still feared, fear to lose the other forever this time.

"Should I make another one, my queen?"

"...!" Queen Naruto was startled when the one resting his head against his chest questioned him and he realized what his husband was implying. The redness he thought he got from being bitten by an insect took three days to disappear from his chest and it was revealed to him yesterday to be a kiss mark. He doesn't wish to see it appear on his chest again, ... while he is conscious.

'Are you trying to give me a heart attack, my king?'

"I... I need to go. Y-you should sleep some more, You- my king." Queen Naruto hurried out from the bed but because the sick one did not release him and followed him up, he was hugged from behind. When His Majesty rested his chin on his shoulder, his heart almost jumped out of his chest at the tenderness.