A Queen - Seven

Hi y'all!

I thought I would once again have to write "No Update" today but luckily, I managed to bring myself to adjust things I wanted and finished it! 👏 However, since the chapter became too long, I decided to divide it into two chapters. I will update one today and the next and last chapter next Monday because I still needed to fix some of it. So, before the day ends (it got into Tuesday because Wattpad is acting up! 🤬 Well, since you are waiting, I will publish it still. God, I am really in love/hate relationship with Wattpad lately.), here is an update. 😊

~~🍂
As soon as King Sasuke woke up from unconsciousness, the celebration for Queen Naruto's supposed successful negotiation and the unity of one kingdom and one land was prepared. Now that the ruler of the kingdom has fully recovered, the celebration that was celebrated with praises to his queen started in the early morning and is ongoing until now even though it is late evening. Since King Sasuke wanted it to be celebrated in every corner of the kingdom, it would be held for seven days and nights.

"My king," Queen Naruto called his king who wore a smile that lingered until now although he wasn't one who smiled openly. He assumed by that that his king was very pleased to see him being accepted by the officials.

"What do you need, my queen?" King Sasuke turned around from the banquet and the performance in the hall. When seeing the difficulty of his queen, he grasped his queen's hand beneath the wide dark green sleeve of his queen's official robe. If he liked his queen in his wedding gown, his queen in this dark green robe that was endorsed with gold and red strings in the motif of phoenix and leaf in branches was making his heart work hard. His queen was too graceful that he wished to hide him but that was something he couldn't do. Not because he can't but because he did not wish to suffocate his queen with his possessiveness.

"There is nothing we couldn't talk about with one another. Tell me, my queen, what do you wish for?"

"... Can I... have a word with my comrades?" Though Queen Naruto hadn't thought much of his closeness to his comrades, after how Shikamaru reacted the last time in front of his king, he thought it was best he put a visible line between them. He wasn't angry with Shikamaru for his reaction but he was certain that shouldn't happen again for his king's feelings sake.

"... Mm. There is nothing wrong with a word between comrades, my queen." King Sasuke squeezed the hand of the one who tried to save his feelings. See, there is no need for him to be wicked because he trusts his queen.

"You have nothing to worry about and I understood his reaction then. Go on, they might want to talk with you too since they will be leaving tomorrow."

"Thank you, my king." Queen Naruto was grateful that despite his king's possessiveness, his king was still very open-minded. It wasn't easy but his king trusted him enough to let it go and leave what happened in the past.

               As Queen Naruto approached the two comrades of his, many eyes followed him secretly, leaving the beauties' performance. It wasn't because he was able to subdue their beauties, no, it was because he still has a long way to prove himself. Though many had put down their doubt on him, there were still many who would rather see him make mistakes to have their way. However, he wasn't going to give them more reason to doubt his loyalty or himself.

"Greetings to Your Excellency, may you live a long life!" Shikamaru greeted the one who came to stop before him and Kiba with a full bow, the same as Kiba. They both were aware of the many eyes that were directed at them, not from the king sitting on the throne but the ones surrounding them.

"Don't be formal. Since you two will return to Whirlpool tomorrow, I wanted to wish you two a smooth and safe journey back." Queen Naruto said his purpose to approach the two of them. Since the matters of the lands were taken care of and done with, they can be put aside.