PART 5

After JK said everyone attack on food.Then you see that tae is crying so youthought to ask him.

Y/n:-what happened tae oppa? Why areyou crying? You don't like this food?

Tae:-no y/n it's not like that actuallythis food is so spicy. (he said pointingtowards pani puri)

Rm:-y/n tae have very low tolerance ofspices.

Y/n:-oh!! Then tae you should try idli,vada and khaman dhokla. It's not spicy. (Indian food)

Tae:-huh? What? Pidli, gada, caman dola?

Y/n:-😂😂it's idli, vada and khaman dhokla.OK see that white circle shaped food isknown as idli.
And that donut shaped food known as vada. It's not spicy. And that yellow food is khaman dhokla.

Tae:-(after eating food you suggest)wow!! Y/n this is tasty and not spicy.

Y/n*smile*

Y/n*smile*

Y/n:-okay guys so after you eat this food take some rest and at 08:00pm we will go to sidd's house for dinner. Okay

Bts(except tae cause he is busy in admiring his girl):-okay

Suddenly y/n felt a gaze on her and she saw that tae is staring at her. So she asked.

Y/n:-taetae do you want something?Tae:-(come to reality) huh!!Ahm...n-n-nothing nothing. (did she
just call me taetae?! )
Jimin sat beside taetae and he saw his red cheeks and understood everything.Actually jimin saw him staring at y/n and saw something in his eyes (you all know)

Jimin:-*teasing tone*hey tae what happened why are you shuttering?Did you have a shuttering disease? Or did you get cold? Why are your cheeks red? Huu... *jimin teasingly hit tae's shoulder by his shoulder *(now tae is full red and y/n notice tae's red face)

Y/n:- tae bear what happened? Why Is your face so red? Did you get fiver?

(after hearing another new nickname from y/n mouth his face now became tomato and his heart Started beating so fast like he just came after running marathon. He couldn't take it anymore so he ran towards his room. Other Members were confused by tae's behavior. Suddenly someone rang the doorbell so y/n went to check and siddharth got a call so he went from there to attend the call. So bts (except tae) grab this chance to talk about tae's behaviour.)