PART 6

Y/n start reading that latter.Latter:

Hiii y/n,

I have been a fan ever since I saw you on your debut.i think you are such a talented person.

Include in i have watched your every song and shows. Youare so kind hearted girl. And also you are so beautiful. Just like a fallen angel from heaven.

I was wondering if I couldget an autographed photo? It would be amazing if I could. plz accept my gifts for you. I hope you like my gifts.Thank you. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. Happy Holi.
Love always from (YOUR COUNTRY)

Plz reply at

XYZ(THINK YOUR ADDRESS).

Y/N:-oh my!!! How sweet. Yeah tomorrow is holi. Wow!! I am so excited.

Tae:-huh?! Goli!?

Y/n:-it's holi tae not goli.*smile*

Tae:-oh holi*smile* is it a festival?

Y/n:-yes tae it is a festival. A festival of colors. In this festival we celebrate it with color powder, water gun, water balloons. And many games. You guys should play. It's so fun. Will you all play with me?

As soon as y/n complete her sentence tae say out loudly like he is so desperate to play with her.

Tae:-yes sure why not I am so excited to play holiday with you

(soon realizewhat he just said after he saw othermembers smirking at him andSiddharth was glaring at him) I meanwith you all.

Y/n:oh okay. Now you guys go and rest cause after 2 and half hour we will goto Siddharth's house for dinner.

Time skip

Y/n waiting for others to come in living room

Tae:-hey!! Y/n

Y/n:-oh hi tae. You are the first one to come here. Where are others ?

Tae:- they--*cut off*

Jimin and other:- we are here y/n

Sid:-okay so let's go.

You all nodded and went out but tae's eyes were burning in jealousy cause you were holding
Siddharth's hand.while jimin was enjoying tae's situation.

Time skip at Siddharth house.

Mrs. Nigam and sidd's brother
(Abhishek) were standing at the gate to welcome them.

Y/n:-hello aunty and bro how are you?(you said while hugging them both)Mrs. Nigam and Abhi:-we are fine and you?

Y/n:fine as always.

Sidd:-ahem... Ahem*fack coughing *

Mrs. Nigam:-take medicine if your throat is itching. *sassy *

Others laugh at her reply

Mrs. Nigam:-sorry guys we forget to welcome you actually we met our daughter after a long time so.

Rm:-no no it's okay aunty we can understand.

Mrs. Nigam:-come inside guys.(she takes them to the living hall)

Everyone chitchat for some time.

Time skip dinner

Mrs. Nigam:-let's go dinner is ready.

Everyone goes for dinner.

Pd:wow food looks so tasty.