PART 8

At yn house

Every was siting on sofa and scrolling their phone and yn is cooking dinner.

Yn:- EVERYONE DINNER IS READY! *shout from kitchan *

Food

After dinner everyone went to sleep cuz tomorrow is their flight

Y/n :- okay so let's pack my luggage. But where is my luggage ......hm yeah it's there on cupboard.....but it's to high..... Where is chair.... There.

Than y/n stand on chair but still she could not get her luggage cuz she is jimin.

So she tip toe but she lost balance and was about to fall but hamare hero ne entry mari or apni heroine ko bachha liya (are ese thodi na hum gir ne denge apni heroine ko)

[our hero came on right time and save his heroine]

Tae pov

I was in my room but I wanted to see her so I go in her room but than I saw her standing on a chair and was about to fall but I caught her in my arm to save her from falling.

Tae pov end

Y/n pov

Suddenly I lost my balance and was about to fall I close my eyes ready to kiss floor but I feel nothing so I open my eyes and boomm.

It was tae. He save me. His eyes are so deep like ocean. Cheeks are so smooth like butter. Lips are red like strawberry my favorite I wanna bite it. Yeahhhh...... Cheeee what I am thinking.

And than they both come out of their world.

Yn:-umm.... T-thanks but what are you doing here? Do you need anything?

Tae:-huh.. Ummm... N. No no I don't want anything I just want to talk with so came here.

Yn:-okay sit here.

Than both talk about random things and sleep.

(ah... Ah... No-no no-no don't think that both slept together in one room. They sleep in their own room. Don't run your INNOCENT brain too much 😜)