PART 7

Everyone come at beach to start holi then Siddharth saw that y/n is coming.

Sidd:-oh!! Come fast I am so excited to play holi.

Rm:-wow y/n you are looking so beautiful.

Hope:-omg.... My heart.... My heart is... OMG...

Jin jimin jk:-you look so beautiful. Y/n:-thanks guys. *blushing *

Then everyone notices that tae is so shocked and continuesly starring y/n and everyone smirk secretly.

Y/n:-where is suga oppa?

When y/n ask everyone see around them but suga was not there then suddenly Siddharth speak.

Siddharth :-oh!! There he is sleeping.

Everyone saw there and made " we are so done with you" face

Then jimin got an idea and go towards him and pour whole water bucket on him.

Suga:-aaahh!!! WTF RAINING START!! HUH!! YEAH YOU SHORTY!! HOW DARE YOU?!! YOU COME HERE

jimin:-dashi run run..... Jamuna...

Everyone burst in laugh.

While taetae is so busy in starring at y/ n who is laughing so freely.

After few minutes they stop.

Siddharth :-let's start but before that I
want give you challenge. You have to catch y/n and apply color on her face if you do then you win but it's not easy.

Tae:-wow!! It's so interesting Jk:-*whispers in tae ear*really hyung!! It's so interesting hm... hmm... *teasing tone*

Tae:-shut up jk*blushing mess *

Jimin:-okay so let's start.

Y/n start running and everyone
chasing her.

Jimin was chasing y/n and threw3 color towards her but y/n bend down and color went on jin's WWH face.

Jin:-yeah WTF!! jiminaa you brat how dare you to ruin my WWH face..

Then Jin starts running after jimin with his pink slippers.

Y/n was running and laughing seeing them but suddenly she bumped on someone.

Y/n:-yeah!! You (then she up her face to see none other than tae)

Both were lost in each other's eyes.

Then tae apply color on his right cheek and rub his colored right cheek with y/ n's left cheek.