[27]"You love him"

Someone's POV:
They reached Delhi...

Anika glanced at the clock and again. It was just 12hrs left for the flight of Manchester to depart from Delhi.

Recappp

Aniska's POV:
We dropped at the Hotel where Shubman was staying with just 9hrs in our hands.

Deepika kept me going. I was having no hopes left inside me. She was the one.

We dashed towards the reception. "We are looking for Shubman Gill", Rohan asked to the receptionist.

"Room no. 154, sir", she replied politely. All four of us murmured and 'Thank you' and went searching for.
the room.

I really didn't want to visit him. But the three pushed me through this and we soon found the room.

"You go alone okay. We will be staying back in the corridor", Rohan whispered.

"Yeah this is good Aniska you go first", Harsh agreed. I turned to look at Deepika. She smiled and patted me. "You love him", she whispered at the three went into the corridor.

I gained courage and knocked on the door. I decided not to look at him just give him a tight hug and tell how much I love him.

I did the same the door opened with a male figure standing infront of me I closed my eyes hugged the figure tightly and whispered in his ears, "I love you".

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Shubman standing infront of me.

The figure is someone else!!

I felt the person I was hugging someone whom I knew. Someone who has came this close to me before. This perfume. I know him.

I broke the hug and found Vicky standing besides me with a smirk on his face.

Shubman quickly ran out of his room while I followed him.

Shubman's POV:
"...You lost", Vicky completed as we heard a knock on the door. He went on to receive it as I saw a female figure hugging him.

I walked forward to see who it was. My eyes where awestruck at that moment.

It was Aniska hugging him and not just hugging she whispered a 'I love you'.

My heart shattered into million pieces. Love is never worth it.
She said she lost her love for me. For this asshole.

I dashed out of my room as she followed me and held my wrist to stop me.

"What else do you want to say", I said in a low voice. I didn't see her face at all.

"Please hear me out once for God's sake", she said as I heard sobs.

I roughly freed my wrist and walked away from her. I could hear sobs growing harder and she shouted.

"Shubman I know what I did was fucking wrong. All this wasn't fair to you. I don't freaking deserve you after all this.

Thank you and I am sorry. And remember you are the only person I loved and will keep loving."

I turned to see her. She turned back walking forward and bumped into that Asshole.

He held her wrist and pinned it on her back. They weren't quite far so I could here them.

"Let's have some fun babes",he said with a smirk on his face. I felt burning fire inside my chest.

She loves you.

No she doesn't, isn't she the one who told you she lost her love for you.

She is shouting that she never lost her love for you.

She is just behind you for...

For!! What are you thinking she yours only yours.

A friend who explained you how love looks like.

I ran towards her before I could touch him she punched him so hard! Almost unconscious.

Author's note:
Hope you liked the chapter. Thanks for reading. Pls leave your reviews 😭. Plsssssssss.

Enjoy reading!!!

Bye bye. Peace out!!