Two

Please Note: There is no real time line I've kept to, there will be current players and old players included in the roster that no longer play for the Pens, like Talbot, Fleury and Dupuis. I've included them because they're my boys and the 2016/17 line up was a DREAM and I wanted to include some of that. If ya don't like it, tough. I just wanted people to be aware that I'm not dumb and getting the team players wrong, I'm just keeping my faves in.

Aly was upset, not even the win against the Rangers last night was perking her up because she was having to chair a meeting with one of the girls in her office. She hated this kind of thing but given the professionalism of the organisation, there was a strict no fraternising with the players clause in everyone's contract. Whether male or female, it was in there. One of the girls had accidentally outed herself by posting a picture of her and one of the players, it was all over social media and given her own job was to oversee social media, there was no way she could have missed it. She'd had to report it to HR and because the girls Instagram wasn't private, legally she could screen shot the post and use it as evidence. She'd sent her an email and scheduled a meeting away from her own office, instead they used one of the board rooms and she had a member of the HR team sat in with her.

"I fucking hate doing this, Mary." Aly leaned back in the huge black leather chair as they waited for her to arrive. "I've told them over and over again, do not get mixed up with the guys. Do they listen? No."

"How many are we on now?"

"Five." Aly sighed. "So now I have to let another amazing worker go and re-hire for her position. I don't have the time to do it either."

"I know you like the female aspect with social media presence but maybe it's time to hire a straight male." Mary smirked. "Or get someone who's married and not interested in the players."

"Wouldn't that be the dream." Aly lightly laughed. "The shitter is, I think he has a partner so I don't know if they broke up or whether it's a cheating scandal. You know how athletes are, they can't keep it in their pants."

"You speaking from experience, Ms Fletcher?"

"Absolutel." She laughed. "I've dated a player or two," she paused for a moment as Mary's eyes widened. "Outside of our organisation. But never anything serious because as soon as they go to another city, they're getting it in with someone else. Both times, they've forgotten what I do and I've found out they've messed around with a bunny or two so I just stopped. I just hope he wasn't actually dating anyone else because that means I need to monitor socials a little harder to stop any crazy girlfriend or wife spilling tea."

"I could see you being a hockey wife."

"Not for me, Mary." She laughed. "I think I'm going to make sure my dating life stays outside of hockey. I've been there, done that, got the jersey and returned it."

"Smart woman." She nodded. "Me and my Bill have been married for thirty years next week, I hope you get your own Bill soon. You're so beautiful, honey. I'm surprised you don't have a line out of the door of men wanting to take you out."

" I do." She nodded. "I just say no to them all because I'm too busy helping run a multi-billion dollar organisation."

"Touché." 

A knock at the door had both women looking over to the large wooden double doors and they opened, seeing Kayla walking through the doors. She looked a little nervous, she most likely was, because Aly had only told her she needed a private formal talk with her and that HR would be present and she could bring someone to the meeting if she wanted to. She'd arrived alone and closed the door behind her before she walled over and took a seat at the table.