Seven

Sid had avoided Aly like the fucking plague. He didn't make it to the club because he had gotten himself so drunk that the only thing he managed to do was put himself in a cab and get himself to bed, he was in no shape to continue drinking or even try and get a girl to have a good time. When he'd woken up on his couch the next day, he had a memory flash into his brain from the night before. He had been talking to Aly and he had tried to pick her up, he had actually had the balls to go up to her and ask her to go home with him and he was mortified. Thankfully she had thought it was a joke, considering that was how he played it off - at least he thought that's what happened. He was too scared to speak to her about it and he had the entire team talking about it, they were all fully aware he'd broken up with Kathy and they definitely saw him try and fail with Aly, he had told them all it had just been a joke and that she was smart enough to know that.

He almost tripped as he boarded their plane, seeing Aly sat in one of the seats and she was on her laptop looking like she was in the middle of something super important. He swallowed so hard that he almost gulped because he hadn't seen her since that night and he didn't think a 'sorry I tried to take you home' text was going to work. She didn't even look up at him so he walked past her and took his seat, he was sweating and hoping she wouldn't come over to him on the flight and tell him he was an asshole. He didn't think he had done anything bad and he certainly didn't think she was easy, but the second he thought that, he started wondering if she thought that he thought she was easy and he was a fucking spiralling mess.

********

They had an off day and they all decided to make a beach day out of it, the plan was to take a breather, maybe a few games of soccer or something and enjoy the sunshine before the game and he'd managed to get himself to calm down a little, mostly because it was an out of sight, out of mind scenario. That was until she joined in with the friendly game of volley ball, taking a spot on the opposing team and he ended up stood facing her. He was lucky he was wearing shades because he couldn't get over how good she looked, she definitely worked out, he had worked out with her numerous times before. He had never seen her with so little clothing on before, not that he could remember in anyways, but he was really enjoying the view.

He found himself scanning his eyes over her body, the top of her bikini bottoms were peaking out over her denim shorts and he was actually feeling a little annoyed she had shorts on. He could absolutely tell the bottoms were thonged, he wondered if she would end up taking them off at some point, especially because Hailey had taken hers off and she was happily walking about in a bikini that was thonged, yet she wasn't given him any confusing feelings. He almost got smacked in the face with the ball because he was so busy ogling at Aly's breasts that he didn't even realise she'd spiked the ball over the net. So now he figured she was definitely pissed at him because that ball was definitely aimed at his face, at least that's what his brain was telling him.

There was an element of frustration because he honestly thought she was pissed off at him because of what had happened and he felt like he should apologise to her, it was all about finding the right time to do it, he wanted to do it soon because he didn't want her to think he was just trying his luck. He had told the guys he was just chatting to her because they'd seen everything, he just wasn't sure if he'd really said anything to offend her but he was going to find out and put it right if he had.

After the volleyball game, he grabbed himself a beer and tried to relax. The vibe was pretty laid back and everyone was chatting and having a nice time, except himself of course. He saw Aly sat with Hailey and they were having a cocktail and laughing about something, she wasn't too far from him and a few of the guys had been going over to chat to them every so often. They were all very close and it wouldn't be seen as weird if he took the opportunity to have a quick chat with her, so he psyched himself up and went for it.