I Love You

Jakes pov-
I drag johnnie into the house as i start to kiss him,at first i stayed gentle to not hurt him,but eventually i found myself just making out with him not caring. This was going to be a one time thing, why not make the most of it? I laid him down on my bed, he was already only in his boxers. I began to pepper kisses on his body, kissing his lips,to his jawline,to his neck,to his chest,then to his lower regions.. He was whimpering as i pulled his boxers off. I licked a stripe up his dick from the base to the tip. I began to suck him off, bobbing my head up and down rapidly. I gagged on him as he pushed my head down to the base. He cummed into my throat and soon enough he was flipped,looking back at me as i prepped his ass. I rubbed lube onto my finger and spread it around his asshole,fingering him a bit in the process. I soon shoved my length inside him,making both of us moan. I continued thrusting into him until i came close to finishing,i pulled out and came on his back. I cleaned him up and his cuddled me.
Johnnies pov-
It was obvious the action was over now so i just cuddles him. This was all ive ever wanted with jake. A relationship. Sure our 'relationship' together was just as friends but ive always wanted to be more than that. I guess ive just been too nervous to tell him about it. I think now is the right time...

"I love you jake."