Emergencies

Jakes pov-
I waited as i sobbed violently into my hands, i screamed,begging,praying, crying that johnnie would survive. We were supposed to leave the hospital today,but something happened with johnnie and he was in critical condition. The doctor came out after around 20 minutes. "Hes alive, he is in very critical condition and you can see him when he is awake." The doctor said before leaving. Tara held me, "its okay jake,hes alive.." she said. "he almost died tara!" I choked out. The skin around my eyes were sore from crying, my throat hurt from screaming, and my heart ached. Eventually a nurse said johnnie had requested for us. I scrambled to get to johnnies room. "Johnnie!" I wanted to hug him tightly,but i know it'd hurt him. I hug him gently. It hurts so much to see johnnie like this. But im glad to know he's alive. "Were gonna have to stay here until your stable they said." I told him. "are you gonna st-" johnnie couldn't talked,but i understood what he was asking. "yes baby.." i said as a final tear fell. "Wish this bed was big enough to fit us both..then i could cuddle you" i said with a soft smile. johnnie smiled at me and nodded. "Rest up baby.. ill be here." I said. "You want me to clean off your makeup?" I asked. He nodded weakly. My heart ached for him. I gently cleaned his makeup off, he closed his eyes as I continued. I kissed his head as i finished up. "i love you so much johnnie." I said,moving the hair off his face. "And ill always be here for you.." i say as he slowly falls asleep.

He's so pretty.