Chapter 10 -Our bonding time

Camilla Pov

I woke up thinking it's probably afternoon, but when I checked my phone it's 4am in the fucking morning. Why did I even wake up at this early hour? Ugh.

I decided to just wake up, and go shower. As you all know I always use vanilla so thats what I did. My shampoo, conditioner and shower gel is vanilla scented.

After showering I dried myself. Then I went into my closet and got dressed into swimming clothes, yeah yeah I know very early, but I just still wanna.

 Then I went into my closet and got dressed into swimming clothes, yeah yeah I know very early, but I just still wanna

Her clothes^

When I was done getting dressed and doing everything I had to, I checked the time and it was 5am. I went to thr kitchen and made myself iced-coffee. That took 10 minutes. After making my iced-coffee I went outside to where I can see the amazing view and where we have a swimming pool. I went and sat on the lounge chair by the pool.

I decided to chill there while I drink my iced-coffee, and watching tiktok on my phone. I also have my sunglasses on.

After I was done with my iced-coffee, and checked the time to see it was 6am I put my stuff on the little table next too me and went towards the beach, I didn't feel if it was cold or not, I just jumped right in.

After getting to the surface, I smiled and swam more. Everytime I went a little bit further but not too far. I was enjoying myself so fucking much. Coming here was the best thing ever.

Maybe after this there won't be anything bad happening to me...

Or so I thought...

Marcello Pov

I woke up thinking I was the only one awake, but when I walked to the kitchen to make coffee, I see a figure in the clear water. I walked towards the railing and saw my little sister, enjoying her time, not even noticing me at all.

Then I do something I thought I wouldn't do this fucking early, taking off my shirt and jumping in the water. When my head is up again I see my sister scared as fuck and I just laugh at her fave expression.

"You scared the fuck out of me, you bitch...why are you even up so early?"she asks and I swim closer to her.

"That was the plan, baby sis, and besides your fine, and it's 8am in the morning, the rest are still sleeping, hell even Gio and Papa, are still sleeping."I say as I just now realize we are a little too deep, even for my liking.

This felt kinda like bonding time.

"Why, are you even this deep in the water?"I ask as I pull her closer to me, so we can go to the shore. "Cuz, it's fun, and why are we getting out the water?"she says as we dry ourselves and after doing that we go into the kitchen to see Carlo, Luca, Sebastián and Massimo.

Just then Papa, Gio, Vincenzo and Alonzo walk in in, all dressed to get the day started.

"Who the fuck was up so early and in the water?"Gio asks, and Cami laughed awkwardly. "Uhh, yeah that was-that was me."she says as she goes out the kitchen and comes back a second later with sunglasses, a cup and her phone.