Chapter 11 -The boys

Camilla Pov

2 days has passed of us being on this vacation. Safe to say it's been going amazing, I have also had bonding times with all my brothers. Luca and I have also been talking a lot more. And just to think 3 weeks ago I didn't even know him.

Right now I'm in the shower washing my hair, cuz it feels fucking salty, well I've been in the water like the whole fucking day so I understand that part.

After washing my hair I put on pj's and blow dried my hair, cuz it's 7pm in the night. After blow drying my hair I put on slippers Orlando bought before the vacation and then grabbed my phone and went downstairs and into the kitchen.

I saw my dad cooking and some of my brothers in here with their friends aswell. The rest is probably in the loving room, their rooms or outside, somewhere.

"Hey, baby, dinner is almost ready, you can give your cat some cat food-what was it's name again?"dad says laughing a bit cuz he know I hate it when he calls the cat an 'it'.

"Dad"i whine "it's not an it and I already gave it food, right now it's in my room sleeping on its own bed."I continue nonetheless.

Dad and the rest in the kitchen laughs at my whining. I just shake my head and roll my eyes. I then go outside and sit by the pool on one of the lounge chairs till dinner is ready.

My leg has also been healing good actually, but I still have to walk with this stupid thing on my leg. I also gave the cat a cute name, one that suits him actually..well I think it suits him.

His name is Cookie, it's fucking adorable if you ask me. And I think it suits him.

I was on my phone texting Flora when dad called saying dinner is ready. I went to the kitchen got food and went to the dining room, where the rest was waiting for me.

The second I sat down, they all started eating, well enduring their food Luke animals, so I muttered a quite 'animals' hoping no one heard but they all heard cuz they all looked at me. Creepy.

"What, it's the truth and please don't say anything, just eat your food, cuz if you all start saying something imma get a headache and I don't want one."I say glaring at all of them and they continue eating again.

I hear a chuckle from beside me, and see it's dad, and I smile, and also chuckle a bit. After we all ate it was 9 pm. So I decided to go to my room and watch a movie there with my little Cookie.

When I got in my room I saw Cookie on my bed, by my pillow and I smile. I went to the bed and put the TV on. Then I got in bed under the duvet, then I put Cookie on my chest, while I pick a movie to watch.

I then settle on scream 7, cuz I already watched the other ones.

Throughout the whole movie I was smiling like a fucking psychopath. I was starting to get tired, I didn't realize when I fell asleep but I heard chorus of 'goodnights' and ' I love you'.

I woke up with the sun shining through the windows. I groan checking my phone. I see it's 8am in the morning.

"Ugh, so fucking early"i mutter to myself while I get out the bed and into the bathroom.

I take my close off and turn the water to medium, then I hop in the shower. I wash my hair with vanilla scented shampoo and then after conditioner, then I use vanilla scented shower gel aswell.

Finally after doing everything I get out the shower and dry myself off. I then to my 10 step morning routine.

(I'm not gonn go in detail with that)

After finally being done with everything I go into my closet. Then I pick my fit for the day.

 Then I pick my fit for the day

Her outfit ^

After getting dressed I went downstairs to the kitchen and gave Cookie some food, then I decided to make coffee. I saw that everyone is outside by the pool.

"Hey, dad I was wondering if I can walk around the island a bit, alone please, and don't worry about boys, nothing I can't handle."I ask my dad, with hopeful eyes.

After a bit of thinking he finally answers, "fine, but if anyone gives you trouble you come straight here and we'll handle them."and I nod and go back inside too the kitchen.

After making my coffee I go into the living room watching some TV.

After my coffee is done I went outside to tour around the island. I walk tho cuz I don't want to waist gas on just driving around. So I decided to walk.

It's now been an hour since my little Cami has been out walking around the island alone without us

It's now been an hour since my little Cami has been out walking around the island alone without us. And I gotta say, it's actually very weird and boring without her here.

After she left her brothers have been down my throat about that, they keep protesting about her going out alone, while there is boys here on this island. And I know she can protect herself and that she can and will come to us if boys are troubling her.

We are all in the kitchen now making some lunch, and the younger ones are outside by the pool. I haven't seen Giovanni this carefree since before Cami was taken.

Just then the door slammed open and them shut. Cami must finally be home, but why this early tho. Then I heard my sons scream. Yes, yes my sons. We all hurried out the kitchen and we saw Cami. Full of blood.

"Cami what happened, where are you hurt?"Gio asked as we all went closer towards Cami.

"Relax, it's not even mine."she said as she was walking outside where the pool and everything was. Then we all bombard her with questions.

"What, happened?"

"Are you hurt?"

"Who do we have to kill?"

Then she started...laughing? Okay what the fuck is happening?!

"Ok, baby what happened?"I say sitting down next to her. "Well, y'know, just boys, but I'll tell ya, I was walking on my own when a group of teenage fuckboys decided to fuck with me, so I handled them a bit, and don't worry this blood ain't mine."she says standing up and going towards her room.

Well now she is gonna show everyone where her room is and then there goes her peace. I mean we're all following her like a little fucking puppy.

"Ok, what exactly did you do to those boys, cuz uhh that's a lot of blood?"Massimo asks once we arrive in Camilla's room.

"Well, uhh I might have killed them, in my defense the things they did was bad, worse then teenage boys would even do."she says and we all freeze.

My daughter killed boys. Killed!! Oh fuck!!

"Now if you don't mind I wanna have a shower to get all this blood off me, and I'll be down for lunch after, and please don't ask any more questions."she says then she walks into her bathroom.

We all leave and go into the kitchen, and act like nothing even happened. Although we are all still flabbergasted by what she said. And I still can't get it out my head that she killed someone.
Well she is a Bianchi I guess.

After a while she comes back downstairs with no blood. Then we all eat lunch like nothing happened.

For the rest of the fay we are all outside swimming or relaxing. But I know we all still have the image of Cami full of blood on her still in our head.

1328 words

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ok here is this chapter, and sorry for posting after a little while.

So what do you all think of this chapter. You can all still give me ideas if you want.

Next chapter whenever.