Chapter 12 - Father-daughter day

When I woke up this morning I was thinking of having an entire day with my baby, alone

When I woke up this morning I was thinking of having an entire day with my baby, alone. Like a father-daughter day basically.

It's now 9am in the morning and the younger ones are still not up, and Cami aswell. It has also been 8 days since we have been on this vacation and it has been the best.

Right now we are eating breakfast, well except the younger ones. I have also been doing a bit of mafia work on this vacation. I mean I can't just leave it all alone, but I have also been enjoying myself.

After being done eating breakfast i go to Camilla's room. When I enter the room I see her awake playing with Cookie...her cat.

"Hey papa, what's wrong?"she says with a smile standing up. "No, nothings wrong baby I was just wondering if you wanted to go out with me, just us?"I ask and she now has a big smile on her face and nods.

"Ok, well get dressed and come downstairs."I say leaving her room so she can get dressed. When I enter the kitchen everyone is there.

"Me and Cami is going out today ALONE so don't worry if we aren't here the while day."I say and they all nod and just then Cami walks in with a big smile on her face.

"I say and they all nod and just then Cami walks in with a big smile on her face

Her outfit^

My little Camilla looks so beautiful. "You look beautiful caro."I say and she smiles and thanks me. When i turn around I see everyone looking at her adoringly. Although Luca smiles with something in his eyes. I haven't seen that emotion/look in so long. Love.

He loves my daughter. I ignore that and tell Cami that we are leaving, and then we get in her car that I'm driving.

I have a lot planned for us today. And I know for a fact, she is going to love every second of today.

"So where are we going dad?"she asks after 10 minutes of driving. "It's a surprise baby, I think you'll love it."I see looking at her for a second and I see her frowning.

"But I wanna know now."she whines and I just chuckle. "No, we're almost there don't worry."I say and she huffs but doesn't say anything.

After 15 minutes we arrive and she squeals next to me. I laugh with a big smile. I knew she would love it, I mean who doesn't?!