Chapter 16

"Uncle Jk!" the four year old exclaimed, jumping excitedly out of enormous joy which was becoming too much to hold in that little body.

You looked at the stranger who stood an inch taller than Taehyung. The one word that could describe his appearance was phenomenal, maybe even that sounds underated. His almond shaped brown orbs pierced your own as you find your breath coming to halt by looking at his beautiful features. His tilted nose, full pink lips, thick eyebrows, pitch black hair which was slightly longer than the usual length. It was all so perfect. He looked like an angel without any flaws and that's where you felt uncomfortable. You felt your heart skipping beats only by looking at him, you found yourself getting lost in his dreamy eyes. He was dangerously beautiful, impossible to ignore at first sight.

You darted your eyes off him as quickly as possible so that he doesn't get a wrong idea about you.

You looked back at little Soojin who has already started dancing by seeing her uncle.

Jungkook in the mean while was busy checking you out throughout the whole time. He scanned you thoroughly from your head to your toes and brought a clear picture of you at the back of his head.

"Yaay! You have finally come!" little Soojin rushed to her uncle who picked her up in his arms instantly. She wrapped her little arms around the boy's neck and kissed him on his cheeks. Taehyung kissed her little niece back and she giggled.

"Mom and Dad are out, so Y/N Unnie is staying here with me" she pointed her little finger towards you driving the boy's attention back to you again.

You shrugged a bit and moved aside while tucking a strand of your hair behind your ears and gave space for the boy enter into the apartment.

Jungkook walked inside gracefully with Soojin who was still in his arms. He carefully dropped the child on the sofa and then turned towards you, who was standing in a corner.

"Umm... Hi, I am Jungkook. Yunha's brother and Soojin's uncle. Nice meeting you." he smiled and you smiled back.

"I am Y/N. I am your sister's neighbour. Your sister went out on a date with her husband"

you bowed at him and he laughed.

"Geez, you really have manners. Girls nowadays don't really bow when they first meet a guy" you blushed at what he said. Well, you couldn't really make out whether he was complementing you or just simply mocking your politeness. But who cares? You loved the way you are.

"What exactly the other girls do when the meet a guy?" You crossed your arms around your chest and gave him a confident look while raising one eyebrow.

He smirked and moved towards you with slow steps. He stopped when he was close enough to feel your breathing on his chest and then he spoke in deep voice "They should hug them. Like this!". He hugged you all of a sudden and you were startled at his sudden action. You definitely didn't expect this and if Taehyung did something like this you would have kicked him instantly, but Jungkook's case was different, he was your neighbor's brother and not your firend. You just couldn't move from your place until he broke the hug and threw his cute bunny smile towards you.

He looked so immature and innocent like an angel that you couldn't just snap him on the face like you did to Taehyung.

Indeed, Jungkook was an angel, a fallen angel. He was the devil himself and the devil is out to play with your heart now.

"Geez, you got frozen from a hug? Or it's the cold air coming from that open door?

Lemme close the door for you" he walked past you and closed the door with a thud.