Chapter 4: Finding a stalker wolf

Ok, to start out with I would like to apologize for saying I was going to update and then went on a 4 month break but I have an ok reason.
2 major things happened for me to stop writing.
1: I actually started caring about school
2: I wrote the best chapter ever for this book and when I went to upload it, wattpad deleted it.:(
So after that I haven't written a word of any story that wasn't for school. But I'm ok, now on with the story.

Ryan's pov
Waking up to your mom screaming bloody murder is probably the worst way to go especially when you couldn't sleep most of the night do to the worst dream ever experienced in mankind's history. I ran down the stairs as fast a I could. " Mom what the hëck is going on?!?!!"
She turned to me. Her silver eyes that usually hold so much wisdom now only filled with complete terror.
" Wo-wol-WOLF!!!!!!!" She said pointing in the direction of the wolf. My mom is afraid of wolves. I never could understand way they are such beautiful creatures.
The one she pointed at was sleeping. It was the most peaceful thing I've seen in a long time. I just wanted to leave her there and watch her. But sadly I knew my mom would rather kick me out of the house and kill it with her shotgun first. So I started moving toward the wolf. I don't know why but for some reason I knew she wouldn't hurt me. Kneeling down never to her I started stroking her black fur. " hey, Angel I know you like sleeping on yard and you'd rather stay where you are but my mom is going to murder me is I don't get you out of here" she seemed to understand that or she heard the urgency in my voice but she got up, licked my face, ran away, and I had a feeling that this wouldn't be the last time I'd have to wake her up and get her out of here. That. Made me smile.
After getting off the ground I go up stairs to get ready for school. Throwing on my brother's gray army shirt and a pair of Hunter green jeans and black vans.
Looking in the mirror all I see is an empty bathroom. It's all I ever see in the morning. The only time I ever see myself is in photos. It's kind of hard to explain why especially when I don't really understand it, my mom said she'd explain it when I was ready. Whatever that means.
Hopefully Jay will be there. I missed her so much yesterday. I wonder where she was? Is she sick? Gosh I hope not.
.................
When I arrived at school the first thing I see in Jay leaning on her motorcycle talking to some guy. I had the sudden urge to punch the shit out of him for it. No one touches what's mine! Even if she doesn't know it yet.