Chapter 1 part 2: New girls, sluts, and fortune telling

.

Chapter 1 part 2: new girls, sluts, and Fortune telling

Jay

  When I find my locker I enter the combo grabbed the book I needed and head to my first class. I had English first. That’s awesome because English is my favorite class. I love reading and writing more then any thing in the world. It’s what I do at night when everyone except me and my mom are asleep.

   My mom is about the coolest person ever. She gets it you know. I love her to death. She never tells me to get back to bed because she knows I can’t do that. Never complains about my Daymares with is the same thing as nightmares just in the day.

  When I get to room 325 I had a slip to the teacher and seat down in the back of the class. Cliché I know but I hate the attention that comes with sitting in the front. After I’m settled I look at my schedule to see what I have for the rest of the day.

1st hour- AP English- Room 325

2nd hour- AP Physics- Room 193

3rd hour- Music- Room 420

4th hour- W/V physical education - Room 210

5th hour- Lunch/Break- Room 230

6th hour- AP World History- Room 555

7th hour- AP Spanish- Room 381

8th hour- AP Mathematics- Room 131

   As soon as I finished reading my schedule my BFTD sat next to me followed the new teacher. Now how do I know he’s new when it’s my first day do you ask? Well because he’s my BFTD Amber’s mate and beta our pack. Amber is my rock she’s amazing and so strong.

  My brother and I found her 5 years ago beaten to near death in the woods. She was so small only 4’9 feet tall and not more then 80 pounds. Making her the smallest werewolf I had ever meet in my life.

  Only later did I find out that she was beaten because of it. You see most female werewolves shift between the ages of 11-17. But because of how small she is no one expected her to survive her first shift. But she did and they punished her for it. Just like Amber always says ‘I’m small not weak’ shed have to be with all the shit her old pack put her through. I don’t want to get into that right now though I might do something I’d regret.

  When I first found out about it me and Ryder (Amber’s mate/teacher) distorted almost all if not all of the pack house.

  Even with the fact that she survived her first shift most people feared that she would not survive a second. Amber did though she’s always proving people wrong. I admire her and her will to survive against all odds.

  Most average female werewolves are about 5’5 to 6’3by the time they turn 16.Amber’s height has not changed in 5 years she’s still the 80 pound 4’9 girl she was back then.

 Now me I’m 5’10 which is on the tall side for a female. I have raven black hair, white porcine skin, 146 pound average for my height, light blue almost aqua green eyes and highlights that change once a week.