Chapter 2: Finaly meeting his mystery girl

Quick note.

I just wanted to say that this book has done a lot better then I thought it would so I was just saying thank you and that if it weren’t for all of you I’d never have even started this let alone go as far as I have. Also I write when I have the time so I should update again on Wednesday and if you’re like me you most likely won’t read this. But oh well. The more votes and comments the more update.

Chapter 2: finally meeting his mystery girl

Ryan

“I’m Jay”

Jay so that’s the name of this goddess that has been hunting my dreams for the last four years. She’s even more beautiful in person then in any of my dreams or drawings.

But how? How is it possible for her to be real? I always though it was just my imagination. But it’s not how could it be here she is and I know she knows what’s going on with me. Why everything I draw comes true. Why my dad starts acting all weird when he sees my drawings. Why I can’t sleep during the day no matter how tried I am. Why I just can’t seen to stop dreaming about her. Why I can do things that other people can’t. And I ended to get my answers but for know I want to know if Jay is as cool in person as she is in my dreams.

We spent the entire lunch hour talking and getting to know each other. I learned that she lives in the middle of the woods with her family and best friend, She’s single and not looking for anything till she graduates high school, She’s older then me by six months, She have four brothers one older three younger named Trent, Alex, Bennett, and Max, She loves all kinds of music but her favorite is classic rock which I found surprising because she looks more like a emo rock kind of girl, She loves swinging, reading, writing, wattpad what ever that is, cars, skate boarding, running, eating A LOT, steak, beans, rice, and a lot of other foods that I didn’t bother to remember, Girls just wanna have fun by Cyndi Lauper is her theme song of the week yes it changes weekly just like her hair apparently, and other then the fact that she is one of the most passionate person that I have ever meet in my 17 almost 18 years of life.

In the last hour I have had more fun the I have ever had. There’s just something about Jay. We’re so different yet so similar. We fit does that make any sense.

So any ways after me and Jay said good bye I was sitting in science drawing jay again when this blonde girl who looks like she is a little taller then my d!ck level sat right next to me and said:

“ Who the HELL are you and why are you drawing my best friend till death. You little twerp.” okay so this must be Amber Jay’s crazy best friend. “ I’m Ryan and I have been drawing Jay for years but only recently have I found out who that is. You must be Amber I’ve heard a lot about you.” A very shocked Amber shake my hand and the broke out into a mega watt smile.

“ your perfect for Art.” then she went back to paying attention to the teacher while looking in deep thought. And no matter how hard I tried to pay attention to the teacher to those words kept replaying in my head.

Your perfect for Art. What did she mean by that because I have a feeling she was talking about a different Art then the regular one. Just one more question that needs answering.

Little did I know that the answers I was looking for where closer then I ever imagined.