Chapter 1: Dreams, Mondays and new school blues

Chapter 1: Dreams, Mondays, and new school blues 

   I was walking down a trail, Cherry blossom trees everywhere, Rose pedals where scattered on the ground, and white Christmas lights in the trees like a pathway.  It was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen in my entire life.

  When I reached the end of the trail. There he stood looking perfect like he always did. The light of the full moon was shining on his face making him that much more handsome.

 I walked toward him. When I got closer, so close, I could see the small tattoo on the side of his neck, He bent down on one knee and opened a red velvet ring box.

 “ Artemis you’re my life, you’re the reason why I wake up in the morning well except the whole sun thing but what ever. I live to see that rare smile of yours. I love every thing about you from your sarcastic remarks, to your surprisingly sweat personality. No one in this world knows me better than you. No one knows what its like to be me like you do.

You call your self a cold person and in a way you are, but the fire inside shines so bright. I have never in my life meet a girl like you.

 So my best friend, my first and only love, my lover, my other half, my soul mate will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?”

 A single tear lift my eye before I jumped in to his arms an whispered the word I know he longed to hear.

“ yes” he slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me. 

The kiss started out sweet, soft, and full of love. But soon it turn into a heated kiss full of passion and need.

 Before I know it I was being laid down on the grass as his hand traveled up to my …………

Beep!

Beep!

  I woke up with a jolt and panting hard. Looking at the clock. It’s 6:30 in the morning. I hate Mondays with a bloody passion. 

  I only ever get 1-2 hours of sleep during the work week at the most. The inability to sleep at night is just one of the many things that come with being a moon witch. When the moon’s up, I’m up.

   My door opened to reveal my Dad on the other side. “ knock, Knock, time to get ready for school. If I know you by the time your done it will already be time to go and I don’t want you to be late on your first day of your new school” dad said before he went down stairs. Most likely to start breakfast. I throw my sheets off, grabbed my towel, and head to the bathroom.

   When I was done with my shower. I blow dried my hair and lightly curled my ombre. My ombre is purple with blue, then light purple, Then a really really light purple, and finally it turns to white on the very tips.( pic of her hair on the side )

  After my hair is done I walk to my closet and open it. I pick out ripped white skinny jeans, purple converse with black studs, an ‘ aww I hate you too BITCH!’ neon pink sleeveless t-shrit, and my signature leather jacket.

  After I’m dressed I put on some eyeliner, mascara, I put in my piercings in, and put on some non smear bright red lipstick.

  When that’s done I eat breakfast, said bye to my parents, grabbed my helmet and keys, and drove my baby aka my motorcycle to School.

  As soon as I got off my bike I could feel people’s eyes on me like always. Stupid mundanes. I walk to toward them and they part like the red sea.

  Making my way to the office I could feel every eye on me still.  Its so annoying how they have nothing better to do then stare.

 Entering the office I walked over to the women at the counter with the way to cheery smile.  You know one of those people that’s way to happy all the fvcking time.

“ how can I help you to day?” she said with that cheery smile of hers before I could answer I heard some of her stray thoughts come into my head. 

 Man I really, really, really hope she’s the new girl how exciting would that be. It’d be so cool to have a Skater here

 Finally someone that gets my style with out me telling them. I like her even if she is way to cheery for my tastes. So I put on my best million watt smile and reply “ hello, my name is Artemis Collins do you think I could get my schedule?”

The new girl I know it I smiled at that.

“ of course sweetie, here you go.” she said as she handed me a piece of paper.

I can all ready tell this is going to be one hell of a school year.

Bye my fudge nuts,

An

.

.

.

Comment

.

.

.

Vote

.

.

.

Follow