| 6. Care |

Hey my Readers I am here to come back for you.
I repeat same words in every chapter. So again saying that please vote and comment. Let me know that you wants my story or not.

Let start...........

I came back to my cabin and I am very angry now

I came back to my cabin and I am very angry now. I am not because I lost my project but I trusted her for this project and she broke my trust into pieces.

She came into my cabin. I stepped towards my desk and banged my fisted on desk aggressively. She flinched due to sudden voice. I stepped towards her and she stepped back until her back touched the cabin door.

I didn't want to do anything with her but my anger took over me. I grabbed her arms aggressively and shooked her.
Every passing time my grip on her arms was increasing. Due to pain her eyes filled with tears.

I couldn't see tears in her eyes but whenever she was stammering, my anger was increasing every minute. I didn't leave her until I heard 'Please sir leave me you are hurting me' then I realized that my grip on her hand was very hard.

I massaged my temple and relaxed myself because I want clear explanation. I saw that she rubbed her arms due to sting. I held her hand and went towards couch. She didn't protest me and I sat her down on sofa and went away to take first aid box from drawer.

I came back to her with first aid box and sat beside her.
"Remove your shirt Miss Sharma". I said in authorative tone. She shocked after hearing me and shaking her head in no. I didn't want to shout at her but she is making all things difficult for me.

"I will not do anything to you but now I have to see your arm and also take care of it that happen due to my anger". I said in soft tone to her. She didn't say anything. I calmed my anger and said in soft voice. "See miss Sharma I didn't mean to hurt but I have no control on my anger. Due to that I lose my control but please try to understand and show me your arm please".

She nodded and opening the button of her shirt. She finished buttoning her shirt and slides over one shoulder. I didn't want to see but my eyes fell over her breast. She wears black camisole over black bra that cover her upper part perfectly. I gulped after seeing her heavy breast and a thought came in my eventually what she feels like when I squeeze her breast but I shook my head to remove my dirty thoughts and focus on her arm.

I saw red fingerprint bruises over her arm and i felt very guilty and angry at myself. I took antiseptic cream from first aid box and opened the lid of cream. I squeezed the body of cream, took cream on my fingers and applied it on her arm. When I applied cream on her arm, she yelped in pain lightly. I lowered myself, my mouth reached her arm and I inhaled oxygen and blew hot air through my mouth while applying cream.

I finished applying the cream on one arm and said "second arm". I wore one side of her shirt and removed another sleeve of shirt. I applied cream over her bruises. I finished and said her to wear shirt. I took first aid kit and went towards the drawer to keep it. I returned and saw tears in her eyes. I am freaking hating her tears and I internally cursed myself not to control my anger.