| 14. Jealousy |

As you I don't update early but I did today because this story hit 10k views. Thank you so much for your support, love and appreciation. Literally when I get your comments, I become happy. You guys are my support system of my life. I have no words for your kindness.

After reading any chapters, do vote and drop a review comment on each chapter. Your reviews and comments made my day even more special. This chapter is still unedited so read on your risk.

This chapter contain 16+ scenes. If you are feeling uncomfortable then leave the scene.

Happy Reading 😊

Let's start..........

Many people say that love can't happen again in life but they are wrong or may be they are right from their prospect

Many people say that love can't happen again in life but they are wrong or may be they are right from their prospect. But I believe love can happen again and love has no boundaries, it doesn't see any difference between two person. As I said love is pure, in the whole world nothing is so pure other than love. Some people destroy everything for their love ones but some leave everything for their love ones. So I or you can't describe the real meaning of love. We can give only speech and lectures but actually who is in love they know only how they feel. Like Mahadev (Gods of god), he verged to destroy everything for Mata Sati (his wife) but shri Krishna had beared the pain of separation of love only for Radha ji. When destiny didn't leave Gods when came to love so we are only humans. Humans who has made by gods, so we  have to give very tough exam for our love ones.

So shiv and shri have to face challenges on their life path. They have to trust each other but when fate decides something then who are they to defy the fate.

Shrijita woke up at 5 am and got ready for airport. She did all her daily chores. Till then aarav also had woke up, she was feeding some mashed fruits and went to shivansh house.

By the time she reached the shivansh house, guard welcomed her by greeting good morning. She also greeted back and went inside. Upon seeing shrijita, Shivansh's mom got off the table and headed towards them. Shrijita handed aarav to Shivansh's mom and bent down to touch her feet, Shivansh's mom kept her hand on her head by blessing her. "Shri did aarav bother you?" Shivansh's mom asked her. "No aunty he is very quite and understanding child." Shrijita replied sweetly. "What aunty, I am also your mother so feel free to call me maa OK." Avantika said in fake strict tone, seeing her anger shrijita nodded her head like obedient child. They both went towards kitchen, shrijita said to help her but she denied and handed aarav to her and said to sit on table.

Avantika (Shivansh's mom) made breakfast for them and asked her to join. Then shivansh came there with his glory.
Shrijita stood from chair and greeted him. He replied to her gesture by nodding his head, shrijita muttered arrogant chimpanzee. "Did you say something?" Shivansh asked with raised eyebrow, shrijita shook her head and sat again on table with aarav on her lap.