| 16. My girl |

Heyy lovelies, i know I am giving you late update after completing the target but my health is not good these days so I couldn't upload the chapter. Sorry cupcakes, I will try to upload next chapter before this Saturday.

Let's start.........

Shrijita didn't know when she fell asleep in sitting position on bed

Shrijita didn't know when she fell asleep in sitting position on bed. Her head was on shivansh's stomach and she was stirring in sleep. Shivansh sleep got disturb from her stirring, his hands went on his head. Slowly, he opened his eyes because of high fever, he felt slight headache and his eyes got heavy. He managed to open his eyes, upon opening his eyes he saw her face.

He got confuse and trying to remember everything then he remembered. His eyes softened, remembering her scolding, her bossy tone a smile crepted on his face. His hands went towards on her face, he touched her gently. He stared at her suddenly shrijita woke up and he quickly closed his eyes. Shrijita saw that shivansh slept yet and sighed with relief. She was nervous what happened when he saw her sleeping on his stomach.

Shivansh acted like he is asleep. But how would she know that he is pretending to be asleep?

She checked his temperature and felt relief that his fever has gone down. She went out from his room and headed towards her room.

She came into her room and closed the door. She saw a shopping bag on table, yesterday She was worried about shivansh that she didn't see it. She went closer to table and saw into the bag. She screamed in happiness after seeing the jhumkas in bag. She also saw a note and opened. "This is a small gift from me to you and don't deny." She read and noticed shivansh name at last which was written in corner. She became very happy, she started dancing in happiness.

She thought may be decision of  marrying to shivansh was her best decision because the way he changes his behavior towards her. She thought that he is changing for her.
She took shower immediately and packed all her items. She went towards his room, knocking the door she headed inside after hearing 'Come in'. Shivansh stood there wrapping the towel around his hips. Shrijita saw his prefect body, her whole face turned red. She turned around and faced her back towards him. He chuckled seeing her shyness after looking him.

He went to her to tease her further. He slided his fingers on her neck from behind, shrijita breath got hitch. She was trembling under him but he didn't stop. "Your face turned red like tomato shri. What about I take a bite of this tomato?" He said seductively near her ear.

She became more nervous and her redness reached from her face to neck. She closed her eyes to take a breath and turned around. She kept her hand on his bare chest to push him but he was more strong than her. She cleared her throat. "An..ansh we ar..aree getting l...latee." She managed to say this, now shivansh understood that she can't handle more so he went inside bathroom. Shrijita took a relief breath and sat near the window.

After sometime, shivansh came wearing grey suit. Everytime, shrijita looked at him, her breath went wild, her heartbeat ran like deer. I say dear because he was tiger and his prey was her, whole her.

They reached Delhi at 11:30 am and he offered her to join breakfast with him. She accepted his offer and headed towards that restaurant where they had their 1st date. They did their breakfast silently, shrijita was shy to start a conservation but shivansh was not starting conservation intensionally. They left restaurant and then shivansh phone rang he received the call. One man bumped into shrijita, she was about to fell then shivansh caught her by her waist and pulled towards her. Shrijita didn't feel anything, she thought why did she not feel pain?

She opened her when he touched her by her waist. They both stared at each other. Shivansh came out from their staring session and cleared his throat. Shrijita straightened herself, shivansh pulled that man by griping the collar. His face showed anger. "Don't you have eyes before bumping into my girl?" He roared at him, that man face turned pale after looking his angerous face and voice.

Shrijita mind stucked on one word 'my girl', She was repeatedly shocked by his words and his actions. People gathered around them, shrijita came out from her thought. She touched his hand, shivansh looked towards her. She shook her head and said in mind to leave him.

He immediately left him and that man said sorry to shrijita and left from there. They settled in his car and driver started the car. She took out medicines from her purse. She handed the medicines and water to him, he shook his head that means he didn't take medicines. She raised her eyebrows and glared him dangerously and signaled him to take medicines. He gulped medicines with water quickly without throwing any tantrums.

She smiled at his behaviour and rested her head on back side of seat. By the time they reached at her home. Shrijita got off of the car and came towards him. She knocked the window of car from outside, he frowned at her sudden behaviour. He opened the window of car, shrijita patted his face lightly. She didn't know why is she  doing all of this but she wanted this.

At first he shocked but composed himself. After biding bye, shivansh car went from there. In car, shivansh touched his cheek where shrijita patted a while ago. He smiled lightly, driver saw all of this from rear mirror and got shock.

After meeting with board members, shivansh thought to meet Vidhit. He went towards his car and ordered driver to go to Vidhit office building. Driver thought what is this man? Means sometime ago he was smiling like mad and now ordering. He sighed in frustration seeing his mood changing.

They reached at the building, shivansh headed towards Vidhit cabin. All employees and staff members greeted him and he nodded in response. He didn't even know he was changing. His talks, his behaviour maybe he didn't know but people around him were noticing everything.

He reached his cabin and was about to open the door. But hearing moaning sounds, he stopped on his tracks. "You are very sweet things I ever taste Aditi." He heard his bestfriend said this. Then he remembered Aditi is Secretary. He opened the door out of curiosity and saw that his bestfriend kissed his secretary.

A shameles smile crepted into his face and he closed the door. He went from there and informed his manager that he must say to his boss that his friend shivansh had come. His manger nodded and shivansh left the building.

Shivansh was sitting in his cabin when he got a call from his best friend. She picked his call. "You  came to the office then why didn't you meet me?" Vidhit asked shivansh. "You are busy with some client when I saw you so I didn't disturb you." Sarcasm dripping from shivansh tone. Vidhit remembered and replied "yeah very important client." Said in same tone.

______<<<<_____

How was today chapter? I fulfilled your wishes.
Giving more scenes between shiv and shri.
Next chapter will be their wedding function chapter.
So complete the target, I will give you next chapter on
Thursday.

Target is more than 100 words, 20 comments.
Share this story to your Reader friends.

For spoiler follow me on instagram.

Happy Reading My mini cupcakes 🧁 😊