The divine preistess

Readers POV~

My name is y/n. I am an average 18 year old girl in the village of shadows. I live with my aunt Luiza, in the fields.

I am about 5'6. My hair is long and black. My figure is slender but toned. My mental health is meh. All I really want in life is a grown women to sit on my face until I die for real. But it's ok I've learned to adapt. Kinda.

Im watering some crops outside one day, when I see a crow studying my every move. Crows do NOT do that. This one was GEEKED up. I look at it and it squawks.

"BOMBOCLAAAAT STOP YELLING" I yell at it as if it will listen. His beak closes and I watch in shock. Suddenly I'm the bird lady of the village now because more come. I get intimidated and step back, when all of a sudden the crows transform into tall, pale figure.

I notice this is Mother Miranda. The priestess of the village. She looks at me, with her cold, icy, demeanour. "And who are you?" She says. "Uhm- my name is y/n"

She nods and looks me up and down.

"You're a rather pretty mortal. I must say. What are you doing here?" She says firmly but clearly.

"I- I live with my aunt. Ma'am.

She nods again.

She smirks and walks over.

"Why don't you join me at the church hmm? I could use another young mortal... praying to me..

I blush.

Uhm- sure! Yeah! I'd love to.. pray?

She's takes my hand, guiding me down to the church. Like she's on mission. I don't know what the rush is and she brings me towards the big doors of the church. Before I know it, she slams her lips on mine. Pinning me to the closed door.

I yelp. "W-what?! W-"

She cuts me off kissing me again. Her tongue ramming down my throat as my eyes roll back. She was good at this.

We break apart. "I-isn't this blasphemy? You're- you're a God?

She smirks. Her pale blue eyes locked on mine.

"As the leader of this village. I state that no. It is not blasphemy, as my desire is.. strong and.. hard to ignore."

She says slowly, looking me up and down.

I literally start genuinely tweaking and blushing.

"O-oh I nervously giggle" with that she kisses me again, dragging me to the alter.

I'm honestly scared.. she's a hot milf yes.. but won't I get I trouble? Is this morally wrong? My thoughts  are silenced as she kisses my doubts and worries away with her sharp long tongue.

🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛time skip🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛

All I know is that what thought before was bullshit. I don't give a rats ass if the Black God bestows upon me and kills me I will not stop until she is ruined.

I am know kneeling on the alter, with her in her throne above me. Pushing my head to her warm heat as I eat her out.

Her eyes are dark and rested. Simply enjoying my tongue.

"Mhmm.. that's right... pray to me darling.. like that... yes"

I groan into her perfect cunt. It is the prettiest shade of pink you can imagine.. it's defined and aroused, from the intense pleasure she is receiving.

Meanwhile, I'm literally in heaven. I lick the fuck out of her swollen, clit. Teasing her hood back to expose it more and I mumble incoherently into her, my own desire pulsing though me.

"Good girl..... Just like that- praise me.

I moan into her causing her to jerk more into my face. I suck on her now erect clit, bobbing my head as I suck it like my life depended on it.

She smiles and opens her mout leaning her head to watch my every move, her hand clutching my hair tight.

I suck so hard, and stretch her clit out towards me, dragging it out slowly making eye contact with her. She gasps as I let it go with a pop. I flick it vigorously now.

The priestess is speechless, she's just nodding her head as she watches this tiny mortal make a mess of her. She has never felt so aroused and dependant on someone. You are humbling her right now. Her ego is at the bottom of the fucking ocean.

Her moans start to get more frequent and staggered. I smile into her cunt knowing what's to come. (Literally)

"D-don't you stop- mortal- I-"

I ram three fingers into her as I flick the fuck out of her cunt. Making giant lazy circles over her clit.

"G-goodness- don't you stop- or I will-"

She lets out the most guttural, erotic, breathy, squeal I've ever heard as her cum squirts onto my chest. In a large ammount.

I feel honoured to make my priestess release so- violently.

Her pussy throbs and spasms as her high crashes her like truck going full speed.

She shakes for a good minute, trying to recover and get back to her poise, cold, professional self again. But her pale face is flushed and sweaty. I can tell she's embarrassed that a mortal villager.. let alone teenager made her lose her shit.

"My- that tongue of yours- is marvellous... my goodness.."

She gasps as she recovers.

I suck all the cum she had to offer off me. She a God so maybe it'll give me plus 20 years of life...who knows.

She looks down at me with shock.

She kneels in front of the chair.

"You will take my hand in marriage. And become my beautiful wife in hand of the Black God of this village. If you refuse... you don't want to know what happens." She says firmly. Like I had absolutely no choice. (I literally want this more then her fr but ok)

She smirks as she pushes me down onto the alter, Winking as her face lowers to my-

THE END 🫡 👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏻