X.

Ellie

I woke up the next morning, the sun shining through the big windows of my hotel room.

I can't believe that I actually kissed Lando last night. I can't believe he kissed me last night.

As I was laying in bed reminiscing about last night, still feeling his lips on mine. I got pulled out of my daydreaming as there was a knock on my door.

I got out of bed and walked over to the door. When I opened it I was met by a sweaty Lando on the other side. "What are you doing?" I questioned, as he walked into the room.

"Oh, I've just been out on a run." He breathed heavily.

"Did you run up the stairs too or something?" I questioned, letting out a small chuckle.

"No... maybe... that's not the point, I was out on a run, which got me thinking, would you like to come with me to England before we go to imola?" He continued.

I gave him a big smile, while nodding, "Yes, of course, I would love that."

"Great, you better start packing then, we will leave tomorrow." He smiled.

"Tomorrow?" I panicked, "have you seen this mess, this takes days to pack." I said motioning to all the clothes laying everywhere in the room.

He grabbed my hand, stopping me from throwing some clothes towards my suitcases, "Don't worry, I will help you, don't stress." He said, "I just need to get back to my room, shower and pack my things, then I will be back to help you. it will be max half an hour, okay?" he continued, now looking at me reassuringly.

I took a deep breathe, "Okay, thank you."

"Don't worry about it." he said, giving my forehead a kiss before he walked out the door again.

As Lando left the room, I looked at the chaos I had created over the week, this was going to take awhile to fit back into my suitcases.

True to his word, Lando was back again half an hour later. "Have you even started to pack, while I were gone?" he questioned, as he got through the door.

"Yes, I have, it's just a lot of stuff." I defended.

He started to pick up clothes that was laying in his way while walking towards me, as he got to me he was holding three different pairs of heels in his hands, "Why do you have so many shoes?" He questioned with a grin.

"A girl needs options," I retorted, "and if I haven't seen wrong, I'm pretty sure I have seen you wear at least five different pairs of sneakers this past week." I continued, smirking.

"Uh, a man needs options," He smirked back.

"A man?" I scoffed playfully.

He looked at me, trying to act offended, "Hey!" he said, throwing some of the clothes he was holding at me.

Which made me throw the pile of clothes I was holding at Lando, and soon a war broke loose. Every soft thing we could find were thrown at the other.

When there were no more things to throw at each other we paused and looked at each other. It got quiet for a second before we started to laugh uncontrollably.

A knock on the door broke our moment and we both looked up at each other, still laughing with tears in our eyes. "I will-" Lando tried to speak in between the laughs, but didn't manage and instead resorted to just motion to the door, before he walked over and opened it.

Standing in the doorway was a very confused Charles, "What on earth is going on in here?" he asked, taking in the scene in front of him.

Lando managed to pull himself together just enough to explain, "I'm helping her pack."

Charles looked behind Lando at me, who was still doubled over trying to catch my breathe in between laughs. "I can see that, but we don't have to leave until the end of the week."

"I thought it would be a good idea to take her away from the racing atmosphere for a while, so I'm taking her to England with me, and I'm leaving tomorrow to see my family." Lando smiled.

"Oh, that sounds like a great idea actually, I will see you two in Italy then." He said before turning around and walk out the door.

I stared at the door after it closed, in chock by his words. "Uh, is he okay, what has happened, he actually thought it was a good idea?" I questioned, mostly to myself.

"I knew he would, everyone can see that you are trying to change for the better, including him." Lando said softly, while walking up to me. He took my hands in his. "I would say especially him, he can see that you are starting to become more you again, you are happy-"he looked up at me, "-and you are not actively trying to run away from any one of us." He chuckled.

~

It took us five hours yesterday to pack my things, sure we had our brakes in between the packing, as we got distracted a lot. But still it was a lot faster than I had imagined it would take.

We were now sitting on a plane on our way to England. Lando had his head hiding in the hood of his hoodie, sleeping against the window.

And I could feel myself starting to drift off too, as my head slowly made its way to Lando's shoulder.

————————————————————————————

Hi

Okay, working a lot and writers block is not a good combination, I found that out the hard way.

But I'm back, I have plans for the coming chapters, so prepare all your emotions because it will be a messy roller coaster.

Hope you like this chapter, don't forget to vote.

~speedy