Prologue

" Now you're under my spell'.   

A young (H/c) girl with yellow streaks ran through the busy crowd, she held a necklace with a ruby gem that looked like it was cracking

A young (H/c) girl with yellow streaks ran through the busy crowd, she held a necklace with a ruby gem that looked like it was cracking. the girl looked around the bright lights slightly blinding her, she ran into the alley and hid behind a trash bin, she heard a few people run ahead, I saw that girl run over there!. The girl sighed and sat on her knees and looked at her necklace, irritated that those idiot humans almost broke her necklace. Tch stupid humans, trying to break what's not there's, I'll destroy this world. The girl murmured when suddenly a voice spoke up, well well well what do we have here? the girl stood up looking around for the voice that spoke, who are you? what do you want? the girl said with attitude. ohhhh ok feisty I like that, but what if I made you an offer hm? the voice stepped out of the shadows and appeared as the dark version of sun wukong, he smirks, the names Macaque yours?. The girl eyed him suspiciously answered anyways, I"m [Name] Dazzle, what do you want? as I said I have an offer to propose, I heard that you wanna take over the world what if I said that I could make that happen. hmm keep going. Macaque smirked, I'll take you in and help you take over the world if you help me in return, what do you say? [Name] looked at her necklace and back at him, Deal. We'll make everyone in this pathetic little world adore us!.

*[Name] is 14 in this, I want [Name] and Macaque to have a daughter and father relationship*