Macaque and his assistant

" So the Monkie kid gang want's to turn this into a real battle of the bands? then let's battle!"

What are we doing here again? [Name] put her hand on her hip, leaning against the wall watching Macaque make a purple beast

What are we doing here again? [Name] put her hand on her hip, leaning against the wall watching Macaque make a purple beast. Macaque rolled his eyes at his assistant and turned to her, I told you to remember the plan, it was to lure either Monkey king or his successor.  and you need his power blah blah blah ik the plan but I don't understand how his power is gonna help us take over the world. It will you'll see, now go do what you were told. [Name] scoffed and walked off, watching everything from on top of a building. [Name] saw the Monkey gang arrive and how the pig dude try to hit the beast but failed miserably, [Name] giggled, it was funny on hard they tried. [Name] saw Macaque talk to the boy with the Monkey king's staff, you're guessing that that's Monkey kings successor. [Name] head's down to her Sensei, she stayed right beside him.  Macaque faced you, This is my assistant [Name] Dazzle, she will also be helping you train. He walked away leaving you and MK, MK gave you a nervous smile, I'm M-  ik. o-oh ok then we should probably follow hi- [Name] was already walking away. H-hey wait up!. MK following after her.

A few minutes later

[Name] sat and watch MK demonstrate his "skills" to her mentor but he got knocked down toward the collection of weaponry. she saw Macaque swung his staff in MK's direction. unfortunately, Macaque refrained from hitting him. He proved that he was the true winner of todays battle. Not bad", Macaque remarked, staring uninterestingly and sounding a bit let down, Don't get me wrong, but I was kinda expecting a little more from someone with your power." Hey... Hey! I've got more! I can way more than that! Mk stated," I can do better." [Name] scoffed, Can you really? doesn't look like it. Mk slightly frowned and looked away a bit embarrassed, while Macaque simply remained silent, judging Mk with his eyes, " okay. Maybe show us next time." He shrugged and turned to walk away. MK stood up and turned to you, sooo...  look we're not friends so don't talk to me like we are. [Name] jabbed her finger into his chest, scowling as she walked away. o-oh ok cool! nice conversation we had! bye I guess... Mk frowned as she left, ugh I'm so stupid...

Macaque are you sure about him? he doesn't look like he has a lot of potential. [Name] leaned against the counter, Macaque turned to her, He might not have a lot of potential but he is useful and you'll see. Don't worry the world will soon know our names. 

It's been a few weeks since Macaque has been training Mk how to be a better "hero" honestly you weren't really there to watch them for the past week you've been practicing for your performance in the shadow theater, you need power. you need to be adored.        

[Name] was walking back to the dojo when she saw Macaque coming at full speed and landing in the dojo breaking the roof. You run inside and saw him on the floor, he looked at you and slightly smiled but hissed right after cause of his injuries, w-what happened?  Wukong actually came to save his successor, can you believe that? he's gone soft on that kid. [Name] wrapped bandage's on his injuries, we can use that to our advantage's you know. we can can't we. yup. then that's what we'll do. Don't worry next time I'll take care of it. so the Monkey gang wants a real battle of the bands? then let's battle!.