Shadow play

" you'll have to excuse them. they're idiots".

(Hiiii I skipped a few of the episodes cause I didn't know where to fit [Name] in them)

[Name] was getting ready for her performance, I was making sure everything was perfect until Macaque came out of his dressing room, so you gonna go first or will I ? hmm you can go I'll go after. hmm ok kid whatever you say. He walks out making sure to cover himself and face.  I peeked and saw the monkey gang sitting on the bleachers, even that stupid Monkey boy. 

NO ONE"S POV

I'm so excited! I haven't been to the movies in ages! Mk said excitedly. uh kid this ain't a cinema."  pigsy said as he leaned over to look at him, Tang getting in front of his face too speak, " its a shadow play'... with puppets.  whaaa, puppets?!  Mk said with a confused and slightly annoyed face. Nooo! I thought we were seeing 'Kung fu Monkey cop: The movie!" Mk exclaimed. uh MK? Mei called, Check the back." she suggested. MK checked the back and groaned. but haven't you guys noticed that there is a lot of people here? Mei spoke up, confused. Tang leaned over to her, its because a musician is playing here and apparently they're really good, they say it's like your hypnotized into the song. Pigsy huffs, really that's it? they're here for a musician? cmon they can't be all that. Hey! I would! Mei says excitedly. Listen, the point is, whatever we're watching you've earned a break, kiddo." Grinned pigsy in a fatherly way at MK. wwabahahaha! shhh! it's starting!" yelped tang, hushing the group. "Welcome, viewers, to a shadow play. The likes of which have never been seen." Greeted the male. Meanwhile [Name] watched from all the way on top of the bleachers ,smirking, she looked down at the book." The tales of a legendary warrior... a tale where those who bring light into this world, inevitably bring darkness too those they hold dear." Mei, I just realized something." MK whispered in an epiphany. Mei turned at the mention of her name. what? asked Mei curiously. MK furrowed his brows," i...I- he whispered before he abruptly shouted." I don't have snacks!! he whined. Mei deadpanned, " kid, relax, we literally just ate! pigsy reasoned. MK quivered, lets get snacks! Pigsy huffed. ugh, fine, go get some snacks!" he whispered. In a millisecond, MK bolted off to get food for himself and the gang." Ahem, Now playing [Name] Dazzle, Her song under our spell. 

The curtains open too [Name], standing with one hand on her hip and microphone in her other. oh whoa oh, oh whoa oh, you didn't know that you fell, oh whoa oh, oh whoa oh, Now that you're under our spell.  The Narrator smirked and used his lantern that glowed alarmingly bright, causing the three others to snap out of the trance and get sucked into the lantern.One minute they were there, the next, nothing. The Narrator grinned, while [Name] laughed, her red necklace glowing, green smoke going into it and was all around the place. 

MK listed his abnormally long order, the young adult popped her bubblegum. Mk gathered his popcorn and candies. something dark and flame-like fluttered in the corner of his eyes, making him gasp and turn. he had a concerned look. sorry, sorry--! MK apologized as he struggled seeing past his mountain of food. The drink you wanted, Mei." Mk offered. Did they get bored or-?  Mk stood outside, as Mei's phone went straight to voice-mail... again. Mk decided to leave a message." so, uh, hey, Mei! you guys sorta left me back there! He chuckled lightly," um, where'd you--" MK was cut off by a sharp string of... something. He turned around to hear a rustle. Ever since spider queens lair, he's been a lot more jittery. MK sighed rubbing his eyes. 

MK went back to the shadow theater  and ended up talking with the Narrator but it was until MK gasped in realization and moved away but hit something. Well well well, look who it is, isn't it the monkey boy~. [N-Name]! that means... Oh no! I just--" He exclaimed with worry, only to be cut off by the shadow simian. unloaded all your secret insecurities on me? Macaque smirked and laughed lightly, but hey! No shame in that, bud, sometimes you just gotta talk it out, yknow? He asked mockingly while [Name] laughed mockingly. I-- don't really do it. Maybe I should." Macaque shrugged, looking to the side before back at MK." but then we'd be here all day, soo..." He chuckled. MK gasped sharply as Macaque raised his fist, MK caught it and tried to punch him with his other fist. Whoa! careful there. He laughed, seeming like he was having fun, Might hurt yourself!

[NAME] POV

After breaking the lantern, Macaque walked out on the rooftop in silence. He smiled, shutting his eyes. [Name] walked behind him, Why are you smiling? Macaque looked up and over to her. Cause something is coming. something he's not ready for. none of us are ready for... [Name]. Promise me you won't go near MK and his group. w-what? wh-. Promise me. yes I promise. why did he say that? its not like you would go near them anyway. that stupid monkey boy wasn't that good looking anyway. tch him and his dumb face. Kid! [Name] jolted and and faced her Mentor. Y-ya? You ok? Yup never better. [Name] said between gritted teeth. Hmm... whatever you say kid... Macaque went inside while you decided to hang outside for a bit, not noticing that a certain monkey boy noticed you. Hey. [Name] instantly punched whoever said that. hey! that hurt... you looked behind you and saw MK. oh its just you. wdym its just me!? ugh whatever I don't have time for you. you were about to walk away when MK grabbed your wrist, softly not wanting to hurt you and wanted to know why? w-wait! how about we become friends please?... or can I get your number at least?... MK was slightly red and tbh you didn't really know why. if that will make you leave me alone then fine!  MK beamed but you just gave a deadpanned look. 

After  exchanging numbers with MK, you went back inside only to see the mayor holding up  your dear mentor by the throat. His eyes locked on your's. you were about to use your sonic scream when all of a sudden you blacked out.