Hanging out with the Monkey gang

    NO ONE POV

MK was humming a song on his headphones while heading back to Megapoils in his Tuk-tuk. Mk finally stops in front of Pigsy's noodles. MK grins and shouts, "Hey-Yo! guess who's back from their training with Monkey king-" MK doesn't finish as he sees the bull clones snarling at him. Then one of the bull clones lands in front of Mk and roars. Mk screams as suddenly, Pigsy's food truck rams into the bull clones, making them fly away while Mk falls on his butt. But then Mk sees [Name] walking not paying attention to anything that's happening and is about to get hit by one of the bull clones. MK instantly appears in front of [Name] using the staff to block the attack from hitting [Name]. MK turns his head slightly, Are you ok?

NAME'S POV

  I'm going to be honest... I haven't been myself lately. Ever since that girl, lady bone demon had told my mentor some things. I haven't seen him since... Its been so lonely without him, who is supposed to help me make mischief around the city now?... I wasn't in the mood to sing! Can you believe it! But of course I decided to walk around the city, not paying attention of course and look where it got me. The Monkey boy having to protect me. Wait. Why is he protecting me anyway. I can protect myself! I don't need him! 

"Ya ya I'm Fine" I say before dusting myself off and getting up but I see him hold his hand out for me. I hesitate but after a while, I take his hand and he pulls me up. 

" Hey, you almost got hurt. Are you sure you're okay?" He asks genuinely concerned.

"Yes I'm fine, Now let go" I say. He instantly let go, his face red as he turned back to battle in front of him. 

MK turns to his friends, wearing the clothes that is like they came out from an apocalypse, " Guys! Whoa! you look awesome!" Mk shouted but I thought they look stupid. The dragon girl lands in front of us and says , " yeah, so , uh... some stuff happened while you were away. Got kind of intense- and who is she?" The Dragon girl says pointing at me while scratching the back of her head. 

" I'm [Name] Dazzle, it's nice to see you I guess... I say slightly waving at her. The dragon girl turns to Mk and wiggles her eyebrows at him, he looks away. The dragon girl turns to me, I'm Mei dragon, its nice to see Mk have a girlfriend and to meet her, she says grinning. Ya you too- wait. Girlfriend? I say confused, turning to MK but he instantly avoids the question by asking one, " But I left you with one of my boys." he says. I kept thinking about what that girl, Mei had said and I got a weird feeling in my stomach, it was warm and fuzzy, honestly... it felt nice... I smiled to myself for a bit. 

" oh, he's been super useful". Tang said in a sarcastic manner before smiling a waving at me, as I did the same in return. I usually come in to get noodles occasionally for my mentor and while I wait he's the one I talk to, he's really nice to talk with. I turn to Mk poofing away his clone with a pile of hair left behind. " So, what happened?"- Mk asked then suddenly the bull clones started to attack again, MK and tang started screaming, the bull clone was about to attack MK, but I started singing,  Feel the wave of sound as it crashes down~. The bull clone had stopped moving and I instantly kicked it. 

" Whoa! [Name], That was so cool! Mk said in awe as Tang nodded in agreement.

Maybe they weren't as bad as you thought.

Meanwhile

Meanwhile, Demon bull king looked at the screen with anger as the whisper said, "They are coming for you..." The whisper said while Redson looks at his father and says with a grin, " Father, let me go up there, destroy them and then-" Redson doesn't finish as he turns surprised when he hears demon bull king laugh, " You?"- Demon bull king suddenly said as he turns to redson, " why would I trust you?!" You have bought me nothing, but failure!" Demon bull king shouted while redson looks down and clenches his fist, Time and time again, nothing but disappointment!" Demon bull king shouted,

                      "Traitor! He's a traitor!"

" Traitor? Yes, perhaps."- Demon bull king said as redson turns shocked after hearing this. " No father!"- Redson shouted  as demon bull king turns to redson again, " you thought you could decide me? Stand against me ?!"- Demon bull king shouted and suddenly went to punch Redson, But Princess Iron Fan blocks the attack with her magic Fan. Princess Iron Fan Frowns as she says, " Come to your senses! This power has poisoned your mind."- Princess iron Fan Said.

"Traitor!"

" Another Traitor in my midst! " Demon bull king shouted as Princess Iron Fan turns surprised.

" I do not want to hurt you!" Princess Iron Fan shouted while Demon Bull king started  to laugh, " As if you could."  Demon Bull King said as they started attacking each other while Redson watches it.

Meanwhile With The monkey kid Gang& [Name]

I wonder if the real battle has just begun...