Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO

                     Friday. The night of the second date for Colby and Eloise, and another day Aysia had to deal with the agony of dealing with their constant flirting. They couldn't resist flirting every time they saw each other during the week, whether Aysia was around or not. As they started messaging, Colby's charms worked well, but Aysia wished he wasn't sharing every message with her. It helped Aysia forget all about Eloise as she was too into Colby to notice her. There were moments they could interact with each other alone, but Aysia avoided them before Eloise could start a conversation. Aysia decided against getting to know Eloise because it would only make things worse for her.

                      Aysia and Colby walked inside the club together since they agreed to meet with Eloise and her friend Kimie there. Aysia was wearing a black graphic cropped top, a black jean jacket, ripped jeans, sneakers, and a black cap. She had some makeup on to bring out some of her facial features and her hair was in a ponytail. Colby was dressed in a solid button-up shirt and drawstring waist shorts to match in all-black. He had on white and black shoes, and a chain around his neck. As they walked to look for their dates, Eloise and Kimie were sitting at the bar watching them as they caught sight of them first.

                   "Oh! She's fine! And Colby is sexy as hell too. They both have their styles and they both know how to put them together well." Kimie said excitedly.

Kimie was wearing a strapless burgundy dress with black heels with her hair down in curls. She was a little bigger than Eloise, but her figure fit well in the dress showing off all of her curves. Eloise was in a dress as well and her hair was in a bun. Her dress was in a coffee brown color, and it was in a ruched tie-backless design. She topped the outfit off with hoop earrings and heels as well. Eloise looked over and smiled at them.

                 "Cute," Eloise said.

                  "Which one?" Kimie asked.

                    Eloise took the shot in front of her before getting up from her seat. "Colby, of course. Who else?" She said, wrapping her arm around Kimie's and leading her over to their dates.

                    Colby was about to spot Eloise and Kimie, but Aysia noticed them first. As she saw them, she stopped and raised her eyebrows while exclaiming "Woah". Aysia was not only looking at Eloise but at Kimie as well. Colby felt nervous at the sight of Eloise. They all headed toward each other, but Aysia couldn't resist looking at Eloise. When she got close enough, Aysia could smell her perfume and see her better. The emotions were overwhelming when Eloise was right in front of her, making it difficult for Aysia to forget about her as she said she would. But she had to try. Eloise looked at Aysia, but her attention was already on Kimie. Aysia knew that she couldn't focus on Eloise, even though it was hard not to.

                  "Hello. I'm Aysia." Aysia said as she put out her hand to Kimie.

                   Kimie took Aysia's hand with a flustered smile. "Eloise said you were shy, but she was wrong about you. My name is Kimie, and it is very nice to meet you."

                  "Guess I was," Eloise said surprised but smiling as she was relieved Aysia was open to Kimie.

                  "That's my Aysia. She's a wild card. And it's nice to meet you as well. I'm Colby." Colby said as he shook hands with Kimie who kept her hold on his hand.

                  "So soft. How do you get it to feel like this?" Kimie wondered as she caressed Colby's hand.

                   "Oh, I use---" Colby started.