CHAPTER THREE

Aysia was with Kimie at a bar. While they were sitting ordering drinks, Aysia decided to tell her she was not interested. Kimie took a sip of her drink and then stated she was well aware that Aysia had no interest in her. Aysia apologized and questioned why she still pursued her if she knew.

"I liked kissing you." Aysia blushed proudly. "You didn't talk much but you were still nice to be around with. I had run-ins with a lot of weirdos, and jerks, all of it, and being with you even if we weren't in an actual relationship was a breath of fresh air. But if you want to be friends then that's fine with me." Kimie finished as she respected Aysia's decision.

             "I do have to admit that I did enjoy kissing you as well," Aysia said as she took a sip of her drink with a smile on her face.

             Kimie grabbed Aysia's hand. "We can be a certain type of friends if you want. The friends that do a special kind of thing." Kimie said grinning.

           "What should I say?" Aysia thought to herself, intrigued by Kimie's nod. She knew Kimie was referring to "friends with benefits".

             Aysia never experienced having a friend-with-benefits situation before. Aysia thought Kimie was attractive and as she said, she liked kissing her as well. She was still hurting about Eloise and there was no one else still there to take her mind completely off of her so if she let Kimie go entirely and drop all the intimacy, they shared then it would become harder for her to deal with Eloise and her feelings. Aysia ended up agreeing with Kimie as she realized they never had sex yet, which piqued her interest.

            Later at the night, Colby was coming into the apartment with Eloise kissing as she was taking off his jacket and he was trying to unbutton her shirt. Eloise got his jacket off as the door was closed and locked behind them. Eloise stripped off her shirt leaving her with her bra. They were going to continue but then Colby heard something.

           "Did you hear that?" Colby asked.

            "Hear what?" Eloise asked until they both heard it together. A moan, and a female moan at that.

             Colby giggled. "Looks like Aysia's getting some. I haven't heard that sound coming from her room for a long time."

              Eloise then suddenly grabbed Colby into a kiss. "I don't want to talk about Aysia. Can we focus on us please?"

             "Of course," Colby said no longer thinking about whomever was with Aysia.

              They continued to make out to his room before he closed it after them. Later on late at night, Eloise got up to get something from the kitchen wearing only Colby's shirt and heard giggling. She then saw Kimie and Aysia. Aysia was wearing sweatpants and a crop top while Kimie was in a towel.

              "Hey," Eloise said.

              "Hey!" They both said.

               Eloise looked at them and they both looked intoxicated. "Are you guys drunk?" Eloise asked as she took out some juice.

               "She is," Aysia said laughing. "I'm just in a really good mood."

                "We had such a good time at the bar! I had drunk so much and then we came back here, and we were just at it for hours. It was the longest I have ever done it with someone in my entire life. I AM OBSESSED!" Kimie expressed as she tried to keep herself together.

                  "Looks like your relationship is doing well after all," Eloise said as she looked at Aysia.

                  Aysia looked at Eloise as she wondered why she was looking at her the way she was. She was probably bothered by the fact she admitted to not liking her friend but was still messing around with her. She reassured her but told her their relationship was redefined to fit both of their tastes before they shared a kiss.