2.

I walked towards the bleachers with Allison. She's quite a nice person, she waved to Scott. Making him smile and wave back. Coach yelled at him for something, and then they started the elimination scrimmage.

Needless to say Scott was amazing. Coach called over, and made him first line. It was a happy moment for the guy, when I looked over to Stiles I could see that he was worried.

After the scrimmage was over, Stiles asked if I could come over and help him do some reading of some sort, but I couldn't as I wanted to have an afternoon to my self.

This is my first Friday off in a while so I'm going to take full advantage of it.

I'm currently sitting in my room, reading The Children of the Corn, when I get a knock on my door. Weird my mom doesnt knock and Ken just barges in.

"Hello?" I ask as I open my door. I saw my mom  and Stiles outside the door.

"Hey Sweetie, hes here to hangout with you. Why dont your friends come over more often? Especially the cute ones." She says pinching his face. Not high, not drunk, but buzzed.

"Oh. Okay. Umm bye mom." I say pulling him into my room.

"Your mom seems to be in a good mood." He says rubbing his cheek.

"Yea. Yea. What the hell are you doing over here!?" I say trying not to get mad at my best friend.

"Well you weren't answering your phone. And we gotta try to stop Scott before he goes out with Allison tonight." He explains confused why I'm upset.

"Okay well my phone's charging, so I wasnt paying attention to it. Let's go to your house. You couldve gotten my attention by doing something else than coming to my house." I say. Grabbing a maroon hoodie off my bed, and pull him by his arm.

"Jesus I didnt know you'd be so upset by this." He says still letting me drag him down the stairs. I slipped into my converse, and walked out the door only to run into Ken.

"Hey watch it. Oh I see you have a friend over...well dont do anything stupid." He says with a sinister smile. I just ignored him and continued to walk across the street.

"Hey. You know you could let go of me. I know how to get to my house." He says looking at my hand still wrapped around his forearm.

"I dont care. You came over to my house. The least you can do is humor me, and let me drag you here." I say. We walked into his house and I let go of his arm. I feel bad for getting upset but at the same time, there is a reason why no one ever comes over.

"Okay Scott will be over shortly so we have to figure out what to say to him." Stiles says as we get into his room. He seems a little hyperactive, so hes definitely been taking adderall. He sat down at his desk, when he heard a knock on his door, causing him shut his computer screen.

"Get in. You gotta see this." Stiles says opening his door realizing it was Scott. He immediately shut the door as we where he was fully in his room.

"I've been up all night reading websites, books, all this information." He speaks fastly.

"How much adderall have you taken?" Scott asks.

"Alot, doesnt matter okay just listen." He says spinning around in his chair, grabbing a piece of paper.

"Is this about the body? Did they find out who did it?" Scott asks. I dont think that this is about the body based on how Stiles is acting.

"No they're still questioning people, even Derek Hale." He says.

"Oh the guy in the woods from the other day?" Scott asks.

"No the homeless man that lives in my attic." I sarcastically say out of habit. The boys both looked at me.