3

I got to school early today, as I am falling behind in math. For two reasons, 1 I fucking hate math and dont understand it, and 2 I've been putting it off to help my friends.

The walk to school was long and cold. I'm glad I wore pants today. And since my neck is still bruised, I paired the black pants with a maroon turtleneck, and of course my converse that are on their last stretch of life.

School was going to start soon, so I went to go find my friends before class starts. I found Allison.

"Hey. You dont normally wear turtlenecks, you okay?" She asks me.

"Oh yeah, just a chilly walk to school this morning." I say playing it off.

"Oh okay. If you need a ride to school, you know you could always ask me." She offers.

"Oh it's all good. Theres no need for that!" I say.

"But I'm serious, you and Lydia are my best friends. So giving you a ride isn't that big if a deal....Unless you reserve that for Stiles" she says the last bit with a teasing tone.

"Well no that isn't reserved for anyone specific. And I have a truck, after this next paycheck I'll have her all fixed." I say confused a bit as to why she would suggest that.

"Uh-huh. What type of truck do you have?" She says not convinced.

"Its a black 1970 Chevy Silverado. She's one of the few things my dad left for me." I say happy about my truck but sad because I really do miss my dad.

"Oh if you dont mind me asking, where is your dad? I know you live with your mom and step dad." She asks.

"I dont talk about him much, but I trust you enough. Hell I dont even know if Scott or Stiles knows this, but when I had just turned five my dad was murdered. His death became an unsolved case, and because my mom is crazy she moved us to the town she grew up in and remarried right away." I explained, tears fighting their way to the surface of my eyes.

"Oh Harmony. I'm so sorry." She says pulling me into a hug.

"Its fine. Really. Nothing we can do about it. But it does feel nice to talk to someone about it." I say wiping my eyes and returning the hug.

"Well I'm always here to talk, let's get to class." She says with a smile.

"Okay." I returned the smile, and we started walking. Soon we where stopped by Allison running into Scott.

"You scared the hell out of me." She says going to pick up the books she dropped. I couldn't help but notice the relieved look on his face, wonder what that's about?

"Your okay." He says smiling.

"Yea, once my heart starts beating again." She says picking up her things. He just stared at her.

"What?"

"I'm just happy to see you." He replies.

"Scott dont be a weir-" I say quietly as I was interrupted by the principal making the announcement of classes will be continuing, even after the incident on one of the buses.

"Save me a seat at lunch?" Allison asks Scott ruffling up his hair.

"Yea."

"I'll catch up with you later Allison!" I say to her as she walks away. She turned and gave me a thumbs up while smiling.

Scott and I started to walk away, when we looked over and saw Jackson trying to fix his locker that was smashed?

"What are two asswipes looking at?" Jackson snaps at us. We both turned our heads the other way.