4

I'm currently at work. Not much going on, just Steve fixing the lights, and a horror movie playing on the TV's around the store. I went to the back to grab the new movies that just came in. So much fun to put into the system.

"Can someone help me find the Notebook?" I heard a familiar voice ask as I walked out of the backroom. The phone was ringing, I'm assuming Steve is going to answer that.

"Doesn't really seem like you're type of movie." I joke as I walk up to Jackson.

"Haha where is it? And is someone gonna answer that damn phone?" He asks not amused by me.

"I think Steve will, he's around here somewhere. Anyways the Notebook is over here. See the phone stopped ringing he answered it." I say showing him to the aisle where it resides in.

"What is that?" Jackson asked stepping ahead of me.

"What is what?"

"That." He points as we walk closer to Steve lying on the floor with blood around his neck.

"Oh my god. That is Steve!" I yell trying not to gag at the sight of my dead boss.

"How did you not notice this sooner?" Jackson asks me, backing up into the ladder my boss was on not to long ago. Which of course knocked out the power.

"Because I was in the backroom taking inventory of our new movies!"

"We need to call the cops and get out of here." He says reaching for his phone. We turn around to see a giant wolf like thing with glowing red eyes staring directly at us growling. We both ducked behind one of the shelves. I grabbed my phone and texted Stiles and Scott.

Me: Hey 911 alpha at my work!?!

Scotty: Are you sure?

Of course my phone dies, God damnit.

"So are you calling the police or what?" Jackson whispers.

"No my phone died." Right after I said that the shelves started falling over. Jackson pulled my arm and pushed me out of the way.

"RUN!" He yelled as he was pinned down. 'Why is he being nice?'

"No, I'm not going to leave you here." I say snapping out of my confusion. I'm not going to let my classmate die, even if I don't like him. I grabbed his arm and pulled. 'Jesus why are these shelves so heavy!' As I was pulling his arm, the alpha came up to us. I froze in fear looking at the beast. He put is hand on Jackson's neck, seeming to look at something. Before I could register what was happening, the alpha had grabbed me, and tossed me through the window. After that I grew unconscious laying in the parking lot.

~~

Stiles POV

We got to the video store, which is where Harmony works. I really hope she's not working tonight. I saw two ambulances as we pulled up. Lydia and Jackson where at the back of one, and the other I saw a girl who looked pretty rough. I grabbed my phone to call Harmony, when I finally see her text.

HarmHarm: Hey 911 Alpha at my work!?!

Scott: Are you sure?

"Stay here." My dad says.

"Dad, it's Harmony. I just cant sit here!" I beg.

"Yes you can, because you don't know that for sure." He says leaving the car. As soon as he starts walking towards one of his deputies, I ran over to her. I'm not going to loose my best friend.

~~

Harmony's POV

"Hey, she's waking up." I hear someone say as I open my eyes. I am now on a stretcher, with bandages and wires connected to me.