(Chapter 3, 1) Sleepover

According to google, Zooble uses all pronouns -- yet, their preferred pronouns are they/them. I will attempt to use those but may occasionally use she/her since, not to offend anyone, I am not used to using they/them pronouns in my stories -- it messes with my brain a bit!

I am also attempting a new writing style. I may switch between both styles here and there.

..............................................................................................................................................................

(Narrators POV.)

Pomni thought as everyone walked back to their rooms. I think it was... pretty fun, heh. Pomni glanced up at Jax. Besides the fact Jax kept annoying me and Gangle... I think I enjoyed it.

I mean, I kinda liked it too, not gonna lie... we should definitely do this more often. Its boring being here all day and being almost forced to do stupid adventures... Zooble sighed. I mean, if we could decide when and what the adventures were, like maybe by voting or something, then I guess that would be more reasonable, wouldn't it?

Well, I supposed so... Ragatha replied. But lets admit it- things probably wont change around here soon. The last thing that changed was 3 months ago when we got access to new outfits... but even so that wasn't much, since we can only win outfits from certain adventures.

Jax chuckled. I still remember when ragdoll won her first outfit, it was hilarious. She won a chefs outfit for winning in a cooking adventure. Of course, always the woman...

Actually, men can cook as well, and win cooking adventures is not something impossible, either! Smiled Kinger. According to google in the real world, "Learning to cook can be a great hobby and activity. From learning new recipes to learning new techniques, men can enjoy cooking as much as they do anything else." Do you hear me, men? Start cooking! Help your wife!

Who.. who are you talking to?... Asked Pomni, tilting her head slightly.

Ah, just the people reading this. Want to see my impenetrable fortress? It has an insect collection inside!

Uhh, I think I'm good, but thanks for the offer!....

Well then, I'm going to go to my room now. Goodnight, everyone! Said Ragatha. Everyone else said goodnight and headed to their own rooms, besides Gangle and Pomni.

P-Pomni? Whispered Gangle.

Huh? Pomni looked behind her. She was already heading to her room before hearing Gangle's voice. Oh, hello! Uhm, What's up?

Gangle pressed her ribbon hands together shyly. W-Well, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to have a sleepover? I r-really liked talking to you today at the carnival and I want to continue talking...

Oh, uhm... A sleepover? Well, I guess it would be fin-

Zooble interrupted Pomni as they stood behind her door, the door slightly opened. Sleepover? You still do those?.. Zooble walked out of their room and closed the door. Do you mind if I join? I really don't feel like sleeping like.. at all right now.

O-Oh! Of course! M-maybe... we could ask Ragatha to join us, aswell... Gangle thought for a bit.

Heh, might as well invite everyone over. Zooble chuckled.

Well, we could, couldn't we? Asked Pomni. Gangle and Zooble looked at Pomni, then at each other. Zooble shrugged.

Lets knock on their doors and ask? Shrugged Zooble. Ugh, I'm not sure about Jax though -- he's always annoying... I cant imagine having to go to sleep just wondering what prank he is going to pull for us the moment he wakes up...