(Chapter 4) Midnight Walk

Everyone was sleeping. That is good. That is what I want.

I slowly tiptoe around everyone and out of Gangle's room. I kind of felt bad for ditching them, but then again, they won't notice. 

That is, unless I manage to find the exit door and leave. 

I walk around the circus, not really knowing what to expect. The lights were still turned on, and I could see everything clearly. It was very colorful, and there were shapes of all kinds everywhere. All of the sudden there is a loud noise that frightens me. 

Hello superstar! I quickly turned around, alarmed by the sudden voice. 

Oh... uh, hi? H-How long have you been following me around? I ask nervously. 

Oh, just now did I find your presence here out all alone! Why are you not with everyone else, Pomni? Asked Caine, spawning a chair and sitting down. 

Uhm, I just wanted to .. explore! Explore this place, but all by myself, because then I can think better! And so I didn't wake up the others.

Ooh, how interesting! Do you need another tour of everything? I could spawn a map aswell!!! Caine happily said. 

Im... good. Well, actually, a map sounds kind of nice... but after that, do you think I can  uh... explore this amazingly wonderful place alone so that I can get the best out of this experience? 

Why, of course, superstar! Here is a map! Caine reached out his hand into the air and, in a puff of smoke, a rolled-up map of that digital world appeared. Caine handed it to me. I hope you enjoy the splendid adventure you are about to go on! Goodbye now, superstar! After that, he stood up from his chair and faded away slowly into the air. 

...right. A-anyways... I shook my head to clear it, and then opened the map. This world wasn't that big, was it? It makes sense that Caine's tour from last time was so short -- there was only the tent, the digital lake and the digital carnival. 

I decided to step outside of the tent. I did see it outside during the tour, didn't I? I mean, sure, it was Caine's project, yet... what if one of them was actually the exit? And not just what Caine was making? I sighed, hoping that for some odd reason the universe would answer my prayers of getting out of this wacky world.

HELP I HAVE A WRITER'S BLOCK WITH THIS STORY AND ANOTHER, SOMEONE SAVE ME OR ELSE ILL ABSTRACT BEFORE POMNI DOES!!!