2. 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

Wow already 84 readers and 14 votes 🥹 thankyou soo much!

Ignore mah mistakes 🦋😌 I'm toooo lazy to correct them.

The next day.

Taehyung is getting ready for his work. When his mother knock on the door and entered in.

Mrs.kim asked.
"Tae..where you going?"

Taehyung replied.
"Getting ready to hospital mom"

"What!? Hospital? Seriously Tae, why don't you take jungkook for a date?"

"What? Date? Mom~ you know I don't like these stuff" Taehyung spoke facing mrs.kim with done face.

"I know, but you should take him Tae"

"Why mom?"

"Don't say " no " " why "and "what", get ready you're taking him to date and that's it, wear something good"

"Okayy" Taehyung said.

.
.
.

"Jungkook baby, you're ready? Wait! Why are still on your pajamas kook, Tae is waiting for you in the living room" mrs.jeon said.

"MOM! I don't have anything to wear, I need more clothes" Jungkook complained while pouting cutely.

"Aishh, what is this mess kookie, and we went to shopping yesterday

"Aishh, what is this mess kookie, and we went to shopping yesterday. And your here saying you 'don't anything to wear' huh, go sit on the bed I will pick your outfit" Mrs.jeon said.

"Okay" Jungkook agreed and sat on the bed with a huge pout.

Mrs.kim pick a outfit for him and left the room.
.
.

"Tae I'm sorry from his side" Mrs.kim Apologised.

"Ahh it's okay aunt, no need to apologize" Taehyung said.

"Here he come" mrs.jeon spoke looking at jungkook who was coming from stairs.

"I'm ready" Jungkook said cutely smiling.

"Aunt...." Taehyung said looking at mrs.jeon for permisson to take the younger with him.

"Sure, you can take him tae" mrs.kim happily gave him permission, Slightly push kook from back.

"Jungkook...." Taehyung said stretching his hand to hold him. Jungkook shyly grab his hand looking down.

"Have a nice day kids" mrs.kim said.

.
.
.

They both were sitting in the car. None of them talking.. it was so awkward.. so jungkook decided to break the silence.

"Aa...hyung.. where are we going to?"
Jungkook asked.

"I dont know, where you want to go?"
Taehyung asked.