4. 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞?...

They both were walking .. well.can say taehyung was his own world, Scrolling through his phone, while kook was following him like a lost puppy with a pout on his face, glancing tae time to time hoping he would guve him some attention. But no! He didn't even look back if he is there or not, just Scrolling and Scrolling like it was really that's important.

He (tae) walking .. and walking... when someone rushed and bumped on to him making the both land on the floor, Mr.coldie ahem ahem I mean Tae got angry and said.

"Can't you see I'm coming?" He said Irritatedly getting up from the floor, and also helping the person with their things.

"I'm so sorry, a dog was chasing me that's why I was running and I accidentally bumped to you" the person quickly apologised bowing politely.

"A dog?, whatever here. Don't run like this" he said and about to return the things to that person, but the guy was no where to be seen.. he turned back and found the same guy who bumped him now hugging kook tightly making the younger breathless.

"Ugh! Yahhh leave mee I cannot breath!!!" Kook slapped his shoulder trying to push him, struggling to breath.

"Excuse me?" Taehyung spoke in cold voice, confused by the unknown guy's actions. "Mr.?"

"Yeah dumbo wht are you doing here? At this time!? Don't tell me you're ditching your classes now too" the guy spoke squeezing the younger's cheek who slapped his hand and crossed his arms and said.

"Shut up! I'm nit ditching like you useless, I came for shopping, and btw what the HELL are YOU doing here? Ditching?" Jungkook asked the guy looking at him with suspicious look raising the brow.

"Heheh you got me right" the guy said nervously laughing playfully hit the younger's shoulder.

"Jiminshiiiiiii, I will tell this to yoongi hyung" kook smirk at him who was already looking at him with widen terrified eyes.

"Yeahhhh kookshiii you're my best friend naaaa don't do that to me! He will eat my alive" jimin winned hardly pleading the younger.

"Will you please stop your nonsense!" Taehyung spoke in between, the both soulmates turned towards the older who was looking at them with done eyes maintaing the cold face. "Who are you? And how do you that guy?" He asked both of them., they looked at eachother and sheeply shared a smile and nodded their head..

Then they suddenly started to do some weird dances. 💀

"I AM JEON JUNGKOOK!!" The younger almost Shouted

"I AM JEON JUNGKOOK!!" The younger almost Shouted.. and noticed by some people.