3. 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭

"You know how anti-romantic my soon to be husband is huh! I really hate him he is a MEANIEEEEEE"
Jungkook wined angrily banging the table with a cute pout.

"Husand??? Wait! When did your marriage fixed AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE!!!"
Jimin Shouted in sudden shocking news. He crossed his arms and back faced his bestie angrily.

"Shit!, yeaaaahhh chimmyy listen to mee I'm sorry pleach forgive this Bunny boy, listen to me. You know I was actually about to inform you that my marriaged fixed yesterday, but my mom didn't let me use phone. Look here im crying wahh"
Jungkook wined and made a crying face dramatically. Pulling the other arm sleeves.

"What! Yesterday! And you didn't even tell me till now! I know you don't lobe your bestie anymore. You got soo many friends ds in social media na then how you even remember you have a childhood friends like me hmph go away from me"
Jimin huffed angrily sitting like a fluff ball, crosaing his arms looking soo tiny.

"How can you say like that chimmy T_T I love youuuu soo much, and YEAH! Excuse me are you jealous? Buhahahaha you silly"
Jungkook hit him in teasing manner. Making fun of him for being jelly over his online friends.

"IS it funny to you! Go, go now shu shu don't touch me, why are you laughing huh!? C'mon let's end our friendship"
Jimin complained pouting angrily.

"Omo I'm sorry"

"Finee! This is the last time I'm forgave you huh! Hmm.... and btw what about your marriage??"
Jimin asked being curious.

"Ohh..so he is a doctor..aahaa"

"Yes"
.
.
.
_________

Time skiped.

Time passed to another day.

Now jeon family and Kim family are preparing for taekook's marriage.

"Tae look at jungkook and choose a suit for him which you like the most" Jin tapped his arm trying to get attention from his busy brother who is on his phone

Jin tapped his arm trying to get attention from his busy brother who is on his phone.

"Hmm"
He just hummed and again turned his gaze to his mobile.

"What 'hmm'! Look at your finace Tae! First give me that damn phone to me, and choose a dress for him"
Jin snatched the phone from his hands and Glared at him.

"Hyung, I was working on a file give me I need to finish it as soon as possible"
Tarhyung tried to take the phone back but jin just hide it behid him and turn his face towards jungkook who was coming out from the dressing room.

"Look their Mr. New bridegroom"
Jin trun his face holdng his chin towards jungkook.

Jungkook stand in the the stage (platform)?? Sorry idk what it is.
With brushy face. Because his mother was teasing him.