[28]Beautiful Chapter

Shubman's POV:
I ran towards her before I could touch him she punched him so hard! Almost unconscious.

Recappp

Shubman's POV:
I held her wrist and dragged her towards my room.

Her eyes went wide on my such action. I looked at her and have her a bone crushing hug.

"I am sorry really really sorry", she said hugging me back. Her arms above my shoulders as I spun my arms around her waist.

"You shouldn't be the one asking for it. I should be the one. I gave you much more pain then that of yours", I said.

"Okay okay no more of this. I love you. I love you", she said hugging me tighter as I could feel us getting more closer.

Someone's POV:
Shubman broke the hug as they could feel smiles creeping on their faces.

Shubman lifted Aniska by her waist and made her sit on the food counter.

Her eyes went wide on his action. "What are you trying to do", she whispered while getting transported like this.

Shubman dragged her forward pulling her into a passionate kiss. There lips working in a sync.

One word: Pure heaven.

Shubman felt his wait getting over. He just kept going deeper into it. He broke the hug as he found Aniska losing her breath.

He rested her for a bit and again pulled her into a rough kiss making her breathless. He ruffled her hair as he loved doing it to irritate her.

He broke the kiss and looked towards her. "You know I can't even explain how-", he said as Aniska hushed him.

"I know you want to say that you love me", she said and bent forward. "I know it just live in the moment and enjoy it", she whispered and pulled his cheek softly.

He dragged her more forward and started leaving wet kisses on her neck.

She slowly got down the counter while Shubman continued his work.
She slid out of his grip leaving him confused.

"You don't like it", he asked.

No reply.

"Hey I am asking you something. You don't like getting physical", he asked pulling her forward making her bump into his chest.

"I don't think relationship is always enjoyed getting physical", she whispered.

"Par meri Jaan I have always enjoyed it like that", Shubman said. " Always. How many relationships have you been in", Aniska asked.

"Five or six", he said trying to remember as Anika giggled. "You're giggling don't you feel jealous", Shubman asked faking a shocked voice as Aniska nodded in 'No'.

"You don't!!", Shubman exclaimed. "What if someone steals me from you.", Shubman said.

Aniska turned back and Shubman's both the shoulders. "I trust my life on you. Pls don't betray me", she said as the giggle died down.

"And I love you", Shubman said removing her hands from his shoulders and grabbing her waist and dragging her closer.

"I love you too", Aniska said as Shubman again moved forward to kiss her and Aniska kept her hand in between.

"Deepika, Harsh and Rohan are waiting for us", she said sliding out from his grip.

"They are also here", he said on the sudden gain of information and Aniska hummed in reply.

They were still in the room when Shahneel entered. She wasn't just surprised of seeing Aniska there.

But also her condition. Messed hair, smudged lip balm and I guess her wet neck was visible enough.

"Sorry I guess I ruined a moment", she said smirking and picking up her phone from the table just besides the door.

Shubman sprinted towards her and whispered, "You always do it why are you here", he said in a irritated tone.

While Shahneel just wiggled that phone in her hand indicating why she was there for.

He sighed as she ran outside and the rest three entered witha smirk on their faces.

"Di said she ruined a moment of yours", Harsh said tickling Shubman while Rohan did the same.

They were tickling him as Deepika walked towards Aniska. "Look at your condition", she whisper-giggled.

Anisks just hit her shoulder and mumbled a 'Shut up'. Shubman dusted off the two tickling insects left on him.

He walked forward towards Aniska and bent on his knees as a 'ohh' whispered out of evryone's mouth.

"Miss Aniska...", Shubman said and stopped thinking about her surname.

"Ohh sorry sorry Miss A. Aniska will watch the WPL finals with me and cheer RCB with me", Shubman said as they all started giggling on that typical Cricket style proposal.

"Yes", Aniska whispered and held his hand make him stand up. "Waise 'A' Ka full form kya hai", Shubman asked.

"Janke ke kya karoge in the end tho Aniska Gill hi hona hai", Deepika said as everyone chuckled.

"Let's stay here for two days we may leave after wards", Shubman said.

"Hmm let's stay back here like a friend's trip", Deepika said. "Yeah I will book two more rooms", Shubman said.

"Why two you can just go with one we three can adjust here and they both in another", Harsh said innocently.

"You don't understand a thing man, I do Shubman you want to share the room with Aniska right it's alright", Rohan said in straight forward.

Heat raised on both of their cheeks as everyone chuckled.

This is how a Beautiful Chapter began in their lives.

Author's note:
Hope you guys liked the chapter. Thanks for reading. Plsssssssss reviews.

Enjoy reading.

Bye bye. Peace out!!